Chapter 4

I laughed with all my heart when someone screamed my name from the gym locker. He must have realized that his white basketball jersey has turn itself into pink. How I wish I can see his face.

"He's coming this way." Carol warmed and I shrugged. I looked at him as he entered the class with the pink jersey on his hands. I laughed and he threw the jersey straight to my face.

"You!" He hissed and I threw his jersey to the side.

"Yes, Mason?" I asked as I got up from my seat. I walked towards him and he looked at me suspiciously.

"You're unbelievable!"

"I mean.. I'm so touched by your words. Thank you!" I said pretending to be a drama queen.

"I'll get you back for that." He said and walked out from the classroom. I grabbed his jersey from the floor and looked at. I felt bad all of the sudden which is pretty rare for me.

After school, I went to practice for The Battle. I'm pretty nervous and I have the same team as last year which is good, I love all the members but we decided to add more sexy choreos to it.

When the bell rings, I quickly ran out to find Carol cause I can't wait to eat. I'm so hungry!

"Carol!" I said as I grabbed her hand dragging her to rhe cafeteria.

"Chill girl!"

"I'm so hungry!" We got into the cafeteria just on time. I bought my food and someone bumped into me making all the food fall all over my clothes.

"Oops! I didn't see you there!" Mason said pretending to be so shock. He laughed and I grabbed this chance.

"You!" I grabbed my spaghetti and threw it straight to his face. The whole cafeteria froze looking at us.

"Mason King and Amanda Lee! I want you two in my office now!" We both turned to see our principal looking at us angrily. Mason glared at me and I looked at him coldly.

"Now!" He added.

"Sorry." I mouthed at Carol and she gave me a nod. I followed the principal to his office and Mason followed me from behind. We got into his office.

"Sit down." The principal said and I sat down first.

"You two.." He sighed.

"You two can't join the Battle." He said and I looked at him disbelief.

"No, sir. I want to join."

"No, you two won't be able to compete. Tou two are too childish and I've decided to pull you both out."

"Sir, we won't do it again."

"That's what you two said last time." He sighed as he leaned back to his seat.

"We promise will have peace, sir. Please don't cut us from The Battle." I begged and he ahook his head.

"I won't let you two join unless.."

"Unless what?" Mason asked.

"There will be an auction charity in two weeks after the Battle and I want you two to join." He said and I knew what he's talking about.

"No." Me and Mason said it in unison.

"Well.. I guess you two won't be competing then."

"Fine.. yes." Mason said and I turned to him disbelief.

"No." I said.

"If you both say yes, I'll let you two compete." He said and Mason elbowed me to accept the offer.

"If I say no, then I can't join the Battle?"

"Yes, you and Mason won't be able to join." I sighed.

"We're sorry, we will never do it again." I said and the principal shook his head. Mason glared at me.

"Say you'll do it!" Mason whispered.

"You should decide now or.."

"Fine!" I said and the principal smiled widely. He gestured us to go and I glared at Mason. He's already going to murder me soon. We walked out and I was ready to smack his hand when the principal walked out.

"Be good, you two." He said. I walked first and Mason followed.

"You're an idiot!" I hissed as I turned to him.

"You're the idiot one!" He bursted back.

"Mason! Amanda!" The principal shouted. I gave Mason a middle finger and suddenly there's a group of people bumped into me. Mason caught me but the impact was too big that we both fell down until my lips touched his.

My eyes widen and quickly got up. I ran away without looking at him.

Ugh! I hate him so much.