WAWR - Peter Parker x (f)Reader x Brother!Stark (2/6)

Words: 1510
Pairing: Peter Parker x (f)Reader x Brother!Stark
Featuring: Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson
Warnings: sad/mad reader, lil bit of yelling
Summary: It's Friday and you're enjoying your time hanging out and training with Peter. After dinner, you get a strange call from someone you haven't seen in a while. You've got some decisions to make...
Author's Note: I love this a lot more than I thought I would. ALSO, IVE ALMOST COMPLETED MY LIFE GOAL. 1234 FOLLOWERS.

*Edited*

---

"He was beyond pissed." You told Peter as you kicked his hand. It was Friday, and you guys were training together.

"I've always hated that teacher." He shrugged. "Ouch! Watch it." Peter told you when you accidentally kicked his arm.

"Oops, sorry." You laughed a bit, causing Peter to laugh. "Want to take a break and go get some food?"

"I'm always down for food." Peter smiled at you. You both began to unwrap your hands, and you walked out of the training room together.

"Hey (Y/N); oh, hello Mr. Parker." Natasha came up behind you two.

"Hi Miss Romanoff!" Peter smiled.

"Hey Nat. What's up?" You asked.

"Tony's going insane and yelling at somebody. I heard your name a few times. Check on him for me?" Natasha asked.

You sighed. "Tell him I have a boy over, and that'll freak him out enough to stop from killing someone."

"Please," Natasha said to you.

"I'll see what I can do. Order Peter and I a pizza, please!" You said as you began to walk down the hallway.

"Pepperoni, please!" Peter called before you grabbed his wrist and pulled him around the corner to take him to Tony's office.

"You do not want to fight me on this!" You heard Tony yelling. "I'll do everything in my power to show how horrible my daughter and I were treated the other day to everyone! But, of course, if you fix this, then only a few people will have to know."

Peter looked to you. "Daughter?" He mouthed. You shrugged; usually, it was just easier to say child than explain the situation.

"How can I do that?" Tony laughed. "How can I do that? I'm Tony Stark; I don't think I'll have that much trouble!" He said.

"Yes, you better do everything you can. I will see you on Monday when I drop my child off; it better be fixed!" And he hung up the phone. "FRIDAY, I need a drink."

You walked up to his office. "What up, Tony?" You smiled.

"Oh, nothing." He shrugged.

"Yeah, that was so not nothing. Were you yelling at the school again?" You asked him.

"I'm never talking to that teacher again. And neither are you. I won't allow it." Tony told you, and he saw Peter look around your shoulder. "Oh, hi, Parker."

"Hi Mister Stark!" Peter said.

"I thought you two were training?" Tony asked.

You shrugged. "You see, we were, but then we got hungry, and Nat told me to talk to you, so I had her order us a pizza." You explained.

"Teenagers." Tony rolled his eyes.

"What, you want me to get you a beer too?" You asked.

"Save the pizza, let's go out. Spider boy can come too." Tony said.