Chapter 14 - Accidentally Confession

We all called Noah several times and we got no answer. I was getting worried. If anything I looked a lot more worried than Everett and some of the other football players. I mean nothing bad happened to Noah, right? I hope not. I just wish he would answer his freaking phone! I mean its lunch time and he still hasn't shown up!

"Hey there lovely." A voice said. I looked up and saw Colton, the one who threw the party that I accidentally got drunk at. He sat down beside me on the bleachers. "You look really worried." He said.

"Well Noah isn't answering the phone." I said sending another text to Noah's phone asking if he was ok.

"I'm sure everything is okay. There's no need for you to get so worked up." He told me and rubbed my back. Everyone had been telling me that. I just feel stressed because I'm so worried. I can't help it. When I care about people I worry about them a lot. I happen to care about Noah a lot.

"But its hard not to worry!" I groaned running my fingers through my hair.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I like him!" I blurted out. My hand flew to my mouth after I did that. Everett stopped talking to some guy on the team and looked at me with wide eyes. Everyone got quiet and the whole entire football team looked at me. My face got red as a tomato. I cannot believe I just blurted out that I liked Noah in front of the entire football team. Everett walked over to me and grabbed my arm. He pulled me off the bleachers. He pulled me away from everyone and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y-you like Noah?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked down. "I won't tell him Skylar."

"Yea I do like him.." I mumbled after a few moments of silence.

"Its ok a y that you like him." He told me looking at me confused.

"The whole football team knows now! He's going to find out and get scared away! What am I supposed to do now? Like seriously I don't think I can lose Noah right now! Now I just embarrassed myself in front of the whole team! Everyone in the school will know because everyone wants to spread rumors! Like-" I was cut off by someone pinching my sides. I jumped about five feet in the air and turned to see Noah. He had a smirk on his face.

"What will everyone know?" He asked. And now I'm in panic mode.

"I-I-I-I-I..." I gave up. I looked behind him seeing all the football players laughing in our direction. I looked back at Noah and he raised an eyebrow at me. "I-I have to go." I said quickly took off towards the school.

"Skylar wait!" I heard Noah yell. I made my pace a little faster. I seriously just embarrassed myself in front of everyone back there. I feel so humiliated. Noah's going to know about me liking him now and everything is done. He's not going to wanna be friends with me anymore. I just ruined everything. Someone suddenly grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face them. It was Noah. "What's going on?" Noah asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled and tried to get out of his grip. But he held my wrist tighter and made me face him.

"You can talk to me." He said softly.

"Not about this." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Why not?" He asked. The whole football team decided they wanted to walk past us. Some of them were making kissing noises and faces at us as they walked by. I let my head fall.

"Noah let me go." I said trying again to get out of his grip. Noah looked confused.

"What's going on?" He asked concerned.

"Noah please just let go of me." I begged.

"Not until you tell me what's going on." He said sternly.