Chapter 15

Not edited

I awoke to snoring. There was a large arm wrapped around my waist. I was in an unfamiliar place that I soon realized was Blake McCormack's house. Once I unwrapped myself, I fit a sheet over my unclothed body and set straight to the bathroom.

Since it was Tuesday and we had school, I showered in his bathroom, remembering to thank him later. When I got out Blake was awake and said he wanted to take me to school today. Since I had my bag and an extra outfit in the car, I was alright.
----

Once he took a shower and got clothes on, we had thirty minutes left until school started. That was just enough time to get to school considering his house is fifteen minutes away.

I got my clothes out of my car which was a sweatshirt that covered the million new hickeys on my neck and some jeans. Blake decided he would just let his marks show since he didn't care. Like last time. Let me just tell you that when I say he had a ton, he really has a ton of them all on his neck and around him. Oops.

When we pulled into the school parking lot, people stared because it was a nice car and well a hot guy that everyone knew. As soon as they realized that someone was in the passenger side, everyone stared in anticipation waiting to know who the lucky person was in the car with the one and only Blake McCormack. So when the many people realized that it was little old me they seemed very confused as to why I, the biggest nerd in school, was in his car.

Ignoring the whispers and stares, Blake and I walked into school.

"Hey I gotta go to my locker. See you in class?" Blake said as we reached the inside.

"Yeah I'll see ya. I need to talk to Alex anyway. He's probably freaking out about something. He called me so many times yesterday" I said with a laugh.

I knew that as soon as I got to my locker Alex would be there, and I knew that I should've placed money on it.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been calling you since five o' clock yesterday." Was the fist thing he said when I got to my locker.

"Well good morning to you too"

"Yeah yeah good morning. Anyway what the hell happened?"

"Well I went to Blake's house yesterday since we had that art project to work on. I told you about it. Anything else?"

"Uhh yeah a lot. One- Blake's neck. Care to explain!?"

"Oh yeah we did a bet and the punishment was Blake giving me one but it turned out that I am awesome and gave him one."

"Alright. And what have I heard already about you all coming to school in the same car?"

"Damn word travels fast. I just walked into the building. Well after we studied, it had gotten late so we decided it best that I just stay the night. Oh and by the way Blake knows about my secret. Anything else?"

"No I think I'm caught up. But don't think I agree with what you did with him. But I know you won't listen if I tell you anything so I'm not going to say anything."

"Alright well bye I gotta get to class."

"Bye"

--------

Sorry this is so short. It's just barely 600 words. Don't forget if you see any bad grammar or whatever just comment the fix and I will try to fix it. Thanks.