31

🐾Sky's POV🐾

"You're Insane!" I screamed

Who is he to be accusing someone he barely knows?

His elevator must be stuck between floors because he is a psycho.

I had to get away from him before I kill him

I turned around and stomped back to where Ms. Kyle was, scavenger hunt be damned.

I only took a couple steps before he gripped my shoulder and pushed me against a tree.

I cried out in pain as my head connected with the hard bark.

"You will listen to what I have to say Sky!" He stated angrily. I cursed at him with words so foul that my mother would probably go into cardiac arrest if she heard me.

I also tried to knee him but his body was so close to mine, that it made it impossible for me to do so.

"If you don't let me go right now, I swear to all that is holy that I will hurt you so bad that you'll forget your name"

He chuckled "You weren't listening, so I took some drastic measures"

I snarled at him and tried to fight back but, he was just to strong.

"Easy there tiger" he raised an eyebrow "Has anyone ever told you that you resembled an kitten when your mad?"

"Let me go and I'll show you my claws" I bared my teeth and kicked his shin.

The lunatic didn't even bat an eye.

"Kaden isn't who you think he is. He's a monster and will only hurt you. Trust me, I should know" I interrupted him

"Really? Because right now you're the only monster I see"

He ignored me

"People like him take what they want and don't consider the consequences of their actions. I'm trying to save you from yourself because your too blind to see him for what he truly is"

I glared at him "I hope you burn in the fiery depths of Hell"

He smiled "Thank you"

I kicked him again before screaming out "HELP ME!!"

"Shh!" He whispered yelled before gripping my shoulders and shaking me.

I cried out again and the pain in my head started increasing.

"HELP ME!!!"

This time instead of shushing me, he slammed his lips onto mine.

I whimpered at this because his lips felt disgusting. Kaden might have been my only kiss, but I'm pretty sure this is not how you should feel when kissing someone.

I clawed desperately at Chris's forearms but no matter what I did, he didn't stop.

I felt dirty

"You have 2 seconds to remove yourself from my mate before I rip you to shreds" a threatening voice growled.

Chris stiffened and stopped kissing me but didn't turn around.

I nearly cried out in joy when I heard Kaden's voice.

I peeked over the lunatics shoulder and the sight had me take an involuntary step back.

Kaden stood there trebling. His hands continuously flexing and clenching into fists, and his eyes weren't that beautiful emerald color that I loved. They were a dark forest green, almost black color.

It was Kaden but at the same time, it wasn't.

When he caught me looking at him, his eyes softened briefly before his whole face turned stoic.

"Skylar, go back to the cabins and get a teacher. For His sake, I hope they get here fast"

Chris snorted and it made Kaden even angrier

I tried to leave Chris's side but as soon as I took a step forward, he held me back.

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU FILTY MUTT" Kaden roared. "BEFORE I RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB" 

Chris let me go "This isn't really helping your case"

Kaden took a step forward before pausing

He turned to me and nodded his head  "Go Sky"

"Kaden, lets just go he's not worth it."

"Go Sky, now"

"Kaden..."

"GO!" He said before throwing himself at Chris and decking him in the face.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could, hoping that I would make it in time.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

HEY GUYS!!

LONG TIME NO WRITE!!

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT!!

UPDATING SOON!!

~MK