chapter - 34

Violet's POV -

" Here are his things which you guys asked for. His clothes , wallet , cellphone and watch which is now broken." The nurse says , handling me his stuffs while Michael says a quick 'thankyou'.

" Michael ?" I call him while walking outside.

He stops and turns around to look at me.

" What about the picture ?" I ask him , suddenly realizing it.

" What picture ?" He makes a confused expression.

" The one which he clicked when he kissed me in the parking lot." I say.

" Oh that !" He exclaims when he realizes . " You tell me , what do you wanna do about it ?" He asks , continuing.

" We can't keep that image in his cellphone. He will know." I say.

" Wanna delete it ?" He asks me.

I look at him , unsure of the whole deleting option. Funny , isnt it ? Less than a week back , I was dying to delete it but now it is no more on my to-do list.

" I....uh........." I trail off , playing with my hair strands.

" I ll delete it but before that , I ll take it in my cellphone. When the right time comes , he will know about it . Okay ?" He asks me.

" Hell yeah ! " I say and engulf him in a hug.

" You are welcome , Vi !" He chuckles , pulling apart.

" And here you guys are !" Amelia appears suddenly out of nowhere.

" Yeah ....we just collected his stuffs." I say , showing her the things.

She looks at them and audibly sighs.

" What's the matter ?" Michael asks .

" I wonder what really happened. You met that lady , didnt you ? Lynette her name was , I guess." She says.

" Yes , I did. Violet met her too. Fine lady." Michael says in an appreciative tone.

" Well , fished out any noteworthy info ?" Amy asks us.

" Not really . She saw him , lying unconscious and covered in blood." Michael says .

" But there is something which has gained our attention." I say.

" Well , what is it ?" She asks , curiously.

" She said that she found Sam with his car on street no - 3 . Today morning when I enquired of Michael , he said that he found it on the very same street. But the funny thing is , when I drove to your place on that very street , I didnt see his car. Not any car for that matter." I say.

" So where did it go in the night and again appeared in the morning ?" Amelia ponders.

" That's exactly our question !" Michael exclaims.

" Well , why don't you guys look into the matter ?" She asks .

" We are waiting for Sam to be completely alright , y'know ?" I say.

" Oh dont worry about him ! He is gonna be discharged in a few days hopefully. Speaking of him , he needs his second dose of medicine . Violet , if you please ?" She pointedly looks at me.

" Already the second dose ?" I whine.

" Somebody just turned five years old." Michael chuckles , giving Amy a high-five.

" Shut up , you guys !" I say , grumpily.

" Here are his medicines !" She handles me a plastic bag.