Shower

"Ready to go back inside?" I questioned Blake. It was quarter past twelve in the morning, and Blake and I had been outside for about an hour and a half. The majority of the time had been spent in the pool; however, every so often we would both end up getting bored, resulting in the two of us chasing one another around the garden or, taking photos of one another when bored.

The two of us climbed out of pool and wrapped our towels tightly around our bodies; grabbing our belongings, we ran back inside my house and into the front room.

"Has the film finished?" I questioned as Hannah, George and Reece all turned to face Blake and I

"Yeah, it finished about half an hour ago," George answered.

"Oh, okay, well we're going upstairs to get showered and changed. Do you guys need or want anything or are you okay for now?" I asked them all

"I think we're okay for the moment, thanks." George went onto answer

"Okay." I replied before turning to face Blake

"Do you want the first shower or do you want me to go in first?" I asked

"You can go in first if you want? It saves you waiting around with wet hair dripping down your body if I were to go in there first,"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I'll hop in after you," Blake replied with a smile as I walked away from the front room and upstairs into my room.

I grabbed a pair of grey, baggy tracksuit bottoms from my wardrobe, as well as a black tank top and grey beanie to throw on after my shower. Walking into the bathroom, I stripped from my bikini and climbed into the shower, poking my foot under the running water until it fully warmed up before standing completely under the shower head.

Blake's P.O.V:

"Reece, pass me that blanket?" I asked as I sat down on the spare sofa. Reece picked up the grey blanket in which was placed a few meters away from him, and chucked it towards me. Catching the blanket, I wrapped it around my body, fully relaxing into the sofa as I waited for Maia to return from her shower.

Unlocking my phone, I opened up my camera roll and started flicking through the photos Maia and I had taken during the past few hours in the pool together.

"What are you smiling at Blake?"

"Huh?" I questioned, looking up from my phone at Reece

"You're sat smiling at your phone. What is it that's making you smile so much?" Hannah asked, sharing a small smile with Reece

"Oh...uh nothing" I muttered

"You're such a liar!" Reece laughed. "Do you honestly think George and I don't know when you're lying? Now come on, tell us what you were smiling at!" Reece continued

"Just a few photos from today." I muttered

"I'm guessing the majority of them are with Maia?" George asked me to which I nodded. "Can I ask you something?" He went on to quickly add

"Yeah,"

"Do you think you may like Maia a little more than you think?"

"I-I don't know...this is only the second time we've met."

"Yes but you're constantly texting one another, you both clicked and got along well when we were filming the video the other day, fans are assuming you're together due to the photos posted, you're sat smiling to yourself at a few photos you took today...surely that in itself should tell you something?"