Side Chick; Paris's Story Part 2

Come Thru

Watch me, going out of the way

When I should've went home

Only time of the day I get to spend on my own

I was trippin' off how I used to sleep at ya crib,

Should drive by right where you live, and pick you up on the way

We ain't spoke in so long, probably put me in the past

I can still get you wet and I can still make you laugh

You should call into work if that ain't too much to ask

I could pour you up a drink and we can burn something

Come thru... come thru... come thru... come thru...

Girl you know we got thangs to do

Girl you know we got thangs to do, so get your ass in that car and come thru

"Yo Paris, wake up!", Chris shakes me out of my sleep.

"Whaaat happened, you yelling like something bad happened", I stare at him with low-key horny eyes, last night he really gave me the business.

"Yo Paris, its Breanna she dipped!". My eyes quickly avert into a more serious stage.

"What you mean she dipped, how you know?".

"Look, i woke up cause you know, a real nigga, had to pee, and i peeped she left her phone on the bathroom counter by mistake I guess. And i seen that nigga name on the screen".

"What nigga!", he always gotta tell a story half-heatedly like he don't know Breanna pull niggas left to right.

"That Uncle nigga, I went looking for her to blaze her but she nowhere to be found in here. Chasity too! We gotta go I think she set us-". Outside we here several cars come to halt outside the house. My heart was pounding so loudly I could've sworn he heard it.

"Shit", he mutters. "Yo go get Diamond, I dont care if she half ass naked we gotta go!", he pushes me halfway out the door.

"But Chris what about you where you finna-", he pushes me again.

"Paris I'ma be one hunnit grand, go!".

My heart sunk as i went into Breanna bedroom to wake up Diamond. But before I even touched her I noticed the blood stained pillow, my heart when into my stomach by then.

"Chris!!", I yelled. "Chris we gotta go they killed her", He was by the steps waiting and shook his head in dis-belief.

"Alright man, look we gotta bounce, come on make sure you keep up dont look back no matter what". We ran to the backdoor of the house and into the yard, the men were already trying to get in. We decided to jump over a few neighbors fences until we were able to find cover.

"Come on Paris, we got this keep running babygirl", Chris encourages.

I felt like i was gonna pass out, my thighs were burning. Finally we reach a street a block away from that bitch's house.

"Yo we gotta find a car or some shit. I dont know like in the movies", he says trying to make me laugh. I chuckle a bit and kisses my forehead, breathingheavily himself.

"Look, My boy he can help us out. I just gotta figure out how we gonna-",

CRASH

"Yo Paris What the fuck why you do that for?", I smashed the window of a Acura with a huge ass rock.