Chapter Twelve

Third Person POV

Wyd?

Taehyung sighed as he reread the text message he sent to Jungkook over an hour ago. It was still on delivered and showed no sign of being read at any minute.

Why's he taking so long? Taehyung shivered as he thought of all the horrible things that could be happening to Jungkook while he was just laying there. Did Jimin do something? Did they get into an accident? Did he faint, or worse...

Taehyung sat up quickly and dialed Jungkook's number as fast as he could.
"Come on come on come on,"

"Hello?" He heard. He was about to ask Jungkook why he hadn't answered his messages when he realized the person on the line wasn't Jungkook.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung calmly asked. "Jimin?"

"Oh...yeah he went to go buy some stuff at the convenience store." Jimin answered.

"Send me the address."

Jungkook POV

I hummed a song to myself while I walked around the small store in search of my favorite snack. I looked at the clock on the wall and realized it was already 10 o clock. Wow, today wasn't productive at all. But its okay since we didn't have homework.

Tomorrow was the last day before I would start attending the same school as Jimin. I was kind of excited, to have more than one close friend at school. Hopefully we would all be in the same class. Me, Taehyung and Jimin. Its pretty likely since this girl from our class got expelled for blackmailing Taehyung. But that's not important. I wonder if he's gotten over that? It was kind of my fault to begin with, but he never once called me out for it. That's why I like that Taehyung is my friend.

I got the snacks, paid then walked through the automatic doors and started to go home. I suddenly felt a cold hand and a smell of beer and booze infiltrated my senses. I turned around and saw some middle-aged man staring at me with lust in his eyes.

Crap.

"Hey, little boy...*hic* would you like to have a good time?" He leaned in closer to my face and I pulled back. I wasn't going to let past memories stop me from standing up for myself.

"No thank you. I'm in a hurry so I have to decline." He grabbed my arm as I started to walk away.

I'm in so much trouble...

"C'mon, don't be like that..." The smell of alcohol stung my nostrils and I tried to pull back harder and harder but I couldn't.

"No..I'm fine, now if you excuse me, I. Have. To. Go."

"You have a little fight in you," He came closer to my face and sniffed my neck in the most disgusting way, " I like that."