Sixty Eight

Current time: 5:30 PM

Manik:

We quickly collected our luggage. She was waiting at the exit and meanwhile I got my car there. Bhagwaan jaane how girls do so much packing! She came with two huge suitcases, a small cabin bag and a handbag. Ithni bhi kyaa cheezein hothe hain?

I stuffed everything in the trunk and we headed to home.

In the car:

"I still can't believe you are here" I said, she was busy in capturing the beauty of Mumbai, the traffic and every other thing.

"You want me to go back?" she asked.

"No! I didn't mean that" I said.

"From the moment you saw me, aisa hi kuch bol rahe ho and I don't see happiness in your face after seeing me" she said.

"Potato you can't imagine how happy I am" I said.

"ya ya I can see that" she said sarcastically.

"Arre I am serious baba" I said again as she wasn't believing.

"Okay baba" she replied and again got busy with the so called Mumbai dhekho program. I turned the windows with the controls from my side and she immediately looked at me, with a why did you do that expression.

"Mujhse baath karonaa, ghar jaane ke baadh there'll be too much competition" I said, probably with that sad pout. I realized that because I saw her smiling cutely.

"bolo" she said folding her legs on the seat and turned toward me. How did she do that?

"What do you want to do these two weeks?" I asked her.

"First thing would be too visit your mom's organization. I am waiting to go there. Uske baadh, some nice movies, thori shopping and spend so much time with friends" she replied.

"Oh so I am not even part of the list" I said in a low voice.

"Do you think I am going to do all those things alone?" she asked.

"you'll be there with me all the time, sab se chupke, chote chote MaNan moments create karenge" she said smilingly. I just smiled in reply. This girl knows how to win over me all the time.

Amidst our talks, we reached home.

"Oh hello bags" I shouted, but no use. She was running into the house.

"Tum le ke aa jao... I can't carry they are too heavy" she replied and disappeared into the house.

Paagal hain yeh larki, if she cannot carry them, then why does she have to bring so much luggage. I was unloading the suitcases with the watchman's help when I noticed a car in the garage. It was neither of my friends' car.

"Kaka yeh gaadi?" I asked the watchman.

"Aaj subah hi bade bhai saab aaye hain baba" he replied.

Chacha? Oh Shit Nandini! I left the bags there and ran to the door.

End of POV

Meanwhile inside, "I am here" Nandini shouted standing in the middle of the living room with her hands stretched.

Navya who was in the kitchen quickly rushed to her,

"Hi Navya!!!" Nandu again shouted hugging her.

"Sshhhh nandini aawaaz kam karo" navya said and pulled her into the kitchen. Meanwhile Manik also came in and at the same time, Chacha came downstairs.