Chapter 13: He's There For Me

"Look, Amber, about what happened earlier. I didn't—" Aiden started, but I cut him off.

"I don't care if you said that you didn't fucking mean it, because you clearly did! And you know what hurts the most about my situation? My fucking cousin and my fucking brother is actually siding with the girl that I clearly hate with passion." I said, my voice becoming weak and vulnerable every passing word.

"Amber, we didn't—" Austin interjected, but I cut him off too.

"Don't you dare say that you weren't siding with your girlfriend because you clearly were!" I yelled, until my vision became blurry and tears started to fall out of my eyes, one by one.

"God Amber! Stop being so damn dramatic!" Ian said in annoyance. I looked at him, clearly shocked about the whole situation. He did not just say that.

I laughed bitterly. "Me? Being dramatic? Please! I'm just telling the truth!" I replied, but he just glared at me.

"Whatever." He replied before sitting back down on the couch and not sparing me another glance.

What the hell possessed them that they're blaming me for everything?

"Amber, we're not trying to—" Shane said, but I cut him off too.

"Just shut up, okay? All of you are clearly telling me that Megan is so much better than me. It's so clear in your words and actions. Hell, Aiden even told me right in my face that Megan's so much better than me. So please. Spare me the lecture and just leave me the fuck alone." I yelled and stormed out of the house, not caring that they're calling my name.

Nobody just understands me now. Nobody is on my side anymore. Megan fucking stole all of them. Every single one of them. Including my brother. She just had to take away everything that's mine, does she?

Now, you might be confused as to what happened earlier, so let's rewind back to school, where it all started.

After Class Hours

School just ended and I'm walking out of the school with Hannah by my side. After what happened during lunch, I never left Hannah's side. And of course, she understood my reaction because it's just so unexpected that my two hatest person in the whole world is actually dating my cousins.

And speaking of cousins, I haven't really spared a glance at my cousins, my brother, or my friends. Just Hannah. Of course, they were curious as to why I'm ignoring them, but I just shake my head and walk away. Simple as that.

We were just about to ride Hannah's car, when someone pulled me aside.

"What the hell was that during lunch, Amber?" Aiden roared at me, full blast, clearly pissed about what I did earlier. But hey! He can't blame me! I have a reason towards my action and he doesn't have to act like he knows everything because he clearly didn't.

Austin, Paige, Dylan, Ian, Blake, Chase, and Shane were with him and they're just looking at us silently.

"You didn't even know the people, yet you still acted like a bitch to them! What's your problem, really? You've been really paranoid ever since you came back! What the hell happened?" He asked while glaring at me with a very deathly death glare.

"I'll give you guys a minute to talk. If you're ready to leave, just pull me towards the car." Hannah whispered, and then she walked around the campus.

I just stayed quiet and rolled my eyes. He's acting like he's older than me, when actually, we're just the same age. In short, we're twins who possibly have the same mistakes made.

"Answer me, Amber! What the fuck is really your problem?" He yelled at me, and that's when I lost it. He has no goddamn right to fucking talk to me like that because he doesn't know the reason behind my actions. He's just as clueless as a fish out of water! So what happened earlier during lunch doesn't give him the authority to act like he fucking knows everything going on in my life.