Rumors

-Kanra has joined the chatroom-

Bakyura: It's about time!

Saika: Welcome back, Kanra-san.

Taro: Hello

Izaya frowned as he read over the greetings from his phone. The most disturbing one was from Bakyura, or Masaomi Kida. The informant knew very well just how much the blond kid hated his guts and how he wanted nothing to do with him. That's why it struck him as extremely odd for the boy to seem to have been awaiting his arrival into the chat. He shrugged, choosing to ignore it for now.

Kanra: Hi hi~! Your superstar Kanra has returned OI ^w^ IO

Bakyura: Kanra, have you heard the news? I'm sure you'll love it seeing how you're always one to gossip!

Taro: Bakyura, take it easy

Saika: But you have to admit it's really interesting, Taro! Setton was so surprised she left

Kanra: Oh? Setton was here?

Taro: Yes, but she left soon after hearing the news

Saika: I'm actually surprised you haven't heard about it, Kanra

Kanra: ?

Izaya's crimson eyes narrowed as he stared at his computer screen thoughtfully, waiting for someone to deliver him this spectacular news that seemed to have everyone in an uproar. It seemed to effect Celty in some way, considering she actually left the chat. Perhaps Haruna had done something with her head? Izaya frowned, shaking his head. Kida seemed to be very excited about it...what on earth could it be?! The self-proclaimed God stared at the screen excitedly with gleaming eyes until the message was delivered. All the breath left his body as his smile fell off his face, a horrified look overtaking his features.

Bakyura: Heiwajima Shizuo and Orihara Izaya were seen eating together at Russia Sushi. Then...they kissed! 030

Kanra: ...That's impossible

Bakyura: Most would think so but look at the pictures uploaded to the Dollars website! I'll send them now~

Izaya's stomach sank as he clicked on the link Kida sent him, hand rubbing away the sweat that beaded at his forehead nervously. There they were, him and Shizuo. The blond very clearly initiating the kiss, eyes closed and face soft. On the other hand, Izaya stared at his clearly shocked eyes and his stiffened posture. Pictures were taken from all angles, some making it look like he himself was enjoying the kiss. Which was obviously not true. Who'd ever like kissing that monster? He realized he'd been staring at the pictures for more than ten minutes when notifications on his computer pulled him out of the past and back int reality.

Saika: Kanra? Are you still there?

Bakyura: Looks like she ran. Not very surprising

Taro: Be nice, Bakyura!

Kanra: I'm right here~! Kanra is always busy so she couldn't reply!

Bakyura: Suuuuure

Taro: So what do you think about this, Kanra?

Izaya snorted. Like Kida, Taro was also someone who knew who Kanra actually was. He had given it away to Taro, or who's actual name was Ryuugamine Mikado. Like himself, Mikado's strength was information that he'd learned on the internet and how he used it. It was obvious that the boy was looking for a way to see into his true thoughts. Despite knowing this though, Izaya for once had no idea how to respond. The evidence of what had happened was right there for all to see so he couldn't deny it. If he responded too seriously then he would fail at being his internet persona Kanra, meaning he was somehow linked to the kiss which could give his true identity away to the other people in the chat who still didn't know him. Groaning under his breath, Izaya began to type out his response rather slowly.

Kanra: Kanra doesn't think it's our business o/'w'/o

Bakyura: Funny how the nosiest person in this chat doesn't want to get more information on it

Saika: Stop fighting! I agree with Kanra, we should just leave it alone.

Bakyura: I just feel bad for Heiwajima for kissing Orihara. Who'd want to deal with that creep?

Taro: It was his decision, Orihara didn't seem to be expecting it

Saika: I bet Orihara manipulated Heiwajima into doing that. He seems like a lonely person after all

Bakyura: Obviously, since everyone wants him dead. Right, Kanra? ;)

Taro: Bakyura...

Saika: Where did Kanra go anyway?

Bakyura: Coward

Taro: Kanra?

-Kanra has left the chatroom-