hakeem girlfriend comes into town

A couple of weeks has pass and it was time for hakeem girlfriend to make her appearance. The family is not going to know what hit them

 The family is not going to know what hit them

Hakeem girlfriend step out of limo and walk right into empire

Hakeem girlfriend step out of limo and walk right into empire. She walks up to the receptionist and said "Hi, my name is Natasha, hakeem Lyon is expecting me."
The receptionist look at her up and down and said "Yea right."

Natasha was not having that, she grab the lady by her shirt and said "Look here, wannabee receptionist, if you don't call Hakeem right, there will hell to pay in here, do you understand me?"

Before the lady could say anything, Natasha  heard a voice coming up behind her.

"Really Natasha, you just got here and you are ready causing trouble?"

Natasha let got of the women and smooth out her outfit. Natasha turned around and hug hakeem and said "I am so happy to be here, it took you long enough to call me."
Hakeem said "I told you, alot of stuff has been going down, I had to keep you a secret from my family.
Natasha said "That's understandable, I'm not mad with you baby."
Hakeem smile and said " Are you ready to meet my family?"
Natasha smiled back and said "I am, I'm ready to turn  few heads."
They both laugh and went to lucious office. They weren't ready for this.

When they got to the office, they walk right in, everyone got quiet.
Hakeem said "Everyone, I will like you to meet my girlfriend Natasha."
Everyone was quiet.
Jamal said "What about Laura and Tianna."
Before hakeem could say anything, Natasha said "I know all about them, their nothing but wash up has been, who only want hakeem for his money."
Cookie said "Well about you?"
Natasha smiled and said "I'm glad you ask, me and hakeem has been dating for two years and I'm not with hakeem for the money, I make my own money, plus with my father being rich, I get what I want."
Lucious said "who is your father?"
Natasha said "Ricky Santino."
Lucious jaw just hit the floor. He started to get that crazy look  in his eye.

Who is Ricky Santino?
How does lucious know him?