Chapter 7: Avoiding Conflicts and Warming Up to Offender

(A/N Sorry for the lack of updates, finals are coming up next week and I have a lot of studying to do!! However, summer is just around the corner so expect more updates then!  (also another note, I do not own the two photos with the pictures of the roses, although I do own the one that I drew myself! OuO. sooo anyways guys.... ON WITH THE STORY!! ~^o^~) 

~Y/POV~

You and Offender had been running further and further into the forest for about a minute now and he continued to ask you various questions about what was going on.

"Where the hell are we going? And why? I mean I'm not complaining because I get to spend some alone time with a beautiful girl such as yourself~" Offender coed as you stopped and then looked around frantically before you pulled him behind a tree angrily.

"This is not the time to be flirting with me Offender, I am trying to save your ass from immediate death. Now, do you know of a place where Slender wouldn't look for us because if you haven't noticed yet, he is pissed at you." You say quickly while glaring at him and in return he gave you a confused look.

"Wait why in the hell is he-" he started before you cut him off.

"Splendor told him what you tried to do to me so now he is angry. We need to find a place to hide before he finds you and dismembers you- that is if you want to live. You can teleport like your brothers can, right? Because if not, Slender is going to find us pretty fast." You say impatiently while crossing your arms. Offender gives you a bored expression and says,

"Of course I can teleport, but I highly doubt that that ancient fool could even lay a hand on me. I-" Offender was once again interrupted as you two both turned your heads quickly when you heard a large snapping noise as static began to echo loudly throughout the forest. Off in the distance you could see Slender and he looked extremely terrifying. His suit was ripped and if it was possible, he was even taller now, his tendrils were flailing and a mouth seemed to rip its way through his face. 

"Damn, I've never seen him so pissed off before..... You're right doll face, we should probably find a place to hide until he cools off a bit because whenever he gets seriously mad, it never ends well... Here, take my hand~." Offender says nervously, trying to stay calm as he forced a small smirk on his face.

"Where are we going?......" You ask worriedly yet quietly because judging by the sound of heavy footsteps and the increase in static noise, Slender was getting closer by the second.

"My rose garden..... He can't go there because well- it's kinda complicated just... Just take my damn hand before he finds us okay?" Offender growled quickly as he began to grow impatient. You hesitantly grab his hand but when you do, you look over and see Slender looking directly at you- this caused you to shut your eyes tightly in fear but before Slender could reach you two, you were quickly teleported away. You feel Offender let go of your hand but your eyes are still closed tightly. He chuckled as he said,

"You know love, you can open your eyes now. You're completely safe with me~" You slowly open your eyes and the view around you caused you to gasp and Offender chuckle due to your reaction.  All around you were roses- roses as far as the eye could see and there were all sorts different colored roses, with the majority of them being red and blue. The colors were so vibrant and alive and the grass was a healthy lush green. What made the view even better was that the sun was shining through the clouds and onto the flowers, making the few raindrops on them sparkle and shimmer. This caused the overall appearance of the place appear to be even more beautiful and enchanting to you.

"W-woah... This garden is so big! It's so beautiful here! Did you plant these all yourself?...." You asked sounding surprised as Offender picked a rose and held it up as he chuckled,