Wasnt meant to be

Y/pov
I wake up the next morning and I'm in my bed and Kevin has tight grip on me and I can't get up... He's squeezing me and it kinda hurts
"Kevin babe stop that hurts" he just nuzzles his head into my neck even deeper and snuggles me like I'm his teddy bear or something.
"Kevin I'm serious let me get up!" I said a little more sternly
"But babe I love u and don't want to let u go" he said in his morning voice hold fuck when he did that my insides ugh!!
"I'm not going no where but to the bathroom to take a shower be get ready for the day" I said laid back
"fine but on one condition" God boy just let me get up dam
"What is that"
"U have to give me kisses whenever I want them I don't care where we are"
"Fine just let me up"
He let me up and I got my clothes and towel this time I made sure I had everything. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body and shaved my legs and did all that good stuff to get u clean and fresh. I got out and let my hair fall down dripping wet I put on my bra and underwear then my adidas joggers and my white tshirt with my bigger gold chain and my black white and red Jordan's I put on deodorant and brushed my teeth and I decided to do my makeup and hair. I was contouring and highlighting my face and then I put on some fake eyelashes and did a thick winged eyeliner and put on the Kylie Jenner candy k matte lipstick and straightened my hair

(^^thats what her hair looks like)And it's not that I where makeup because I think I'm ugly without it it's just something I like to do either way with or without it I still look hot asf and today I was feeling like I needed to do extra I was hang...

And it's not that I where makeup because I think I'm ugly without it it's just something I like to do either way with or without it I still look hot asf and today I was feeling like I needed to do extra I was hanging up my towel in the bathroom and then I put on some PINK perfume from Victoria secret that smelled bomb!!
I walked out the bathroom to see Kevin on his phone and he looked up from it!!
"Omg I'm dating the prettiest Girl on the planet u look hot asf like no joke"
"Awwe thanks now go get ready so we can look fly together"
He got up and got his bag with his stuff in it and went into the bathroom and shit the door.
I was watching 90210 on Netflix on my tv until I got a message.
Daniiboyy💕🌚: can you come over at 12:30 I need to talk to you.
I was suprised at first and then thought what could go wrong were just friends.
Me: yeah!! same
Daniiboyy💕🌚: alright see you in 30 minutes!
I was shocked at the fact that he asked me to come over because he needed to talk to me after all we need to work this thing out so we can go back to being friends.
Kevin came out of the bathroom and he looked hot asf he had a white tshirt with some black jeans and his tims and a black baseball cap "holy omg I just died why are u so hot"
"And u are to so like when we enter a room that's why we get stares babe" he said sitting next to me.
"So what u want to do today" should I tell him yeah I should
"Uhh I was actually on my way over to Daniels house to talk to him" he smiled
"Yay u guys are finally gonna work things out and be friends again" I laughed and got up because I was Finna leave he only lived down the street so I hugged Kevin
"Babe While u are at Daniels I'm gonna go chill with Devin and aujena there at the mall"
"Alright babe love u"
I kissed him
"Love u to" he said hugging me I was out the door and started walking to Daniels thinking about what could go right what could go wrong god I'm so confused I then noticed I was standing right I front of his house and I knocked on the door standing there nervously just thinking y/n play it cool.
----------------------
Daniel pov
I opened the door to see y/n standing there God she looked so God daum fine the things I would do to her wait no I let her in.
"We can just go up to my room" I said going up the stairs with her following behind me I wanted to tell her how I felt and what actually happened and is going on with Kevin. She may not be interested with what I have to say about me but she's gonna be interested in what I Have to say about Kevin trust me.
-------------------
Y/n pov
I was in Daniels room and I sat down in this chair and he said down across from me at the edge of his bed.
"Sooo..." I said trying to start off a conversation
"Okay I know your never gonna believe me or anything but the reason I cheated was because I just thought everything was fake the way u treated me and then when I saw u with Kevin I knew u were gonna choose him over me I mean y'all seemed like u guys were having a nice time weren't you an so was jealous and don't think u cared so I called my ex and that's when it all started I regret it so much your so nice funny and sweet and Kevin's gonna ruin that he's a bad boy and isn't ever gonna change. U gave him another chance why can't u give me one to
"Okay but u cheated on me and that hurt and I know I know I wasn't thinking on how u would feel if I gave him another chance and not u but it's kinda to late now I'm dating him now.. And I love him and care about him just like I do u and he's changing and trying to and I'm trying to help him we've been together for the past 4 days now since he ruined it the first time  and he's been and done nothing but be with me I think I can trust him now Daniel I'm so sorry"
"It's fine I'm here for u like I said I'm always here and I understand just think about it okay I hate this awkwardness between us"
"Same just be my bestfriend again?" I asked him
"Of course I'd love to to be the famous y/n bestfriend"
"Ight behhhtt now I have nothing to do when I go home he's out with Devin and aujena at the mall"
"What Devin and aujena aren't at the mall Devin is out of town and aujenas is at a cookout"
"What so he lied to me and aujena at a cookout without me I'm family too man how u know so much stuff"
"Duh the group chat" I just giggled but then it died down because I realized he lied.
"I wonder where he went" hmm
"Well we could go look for him" I gave him a confused look
"And where would we look?" I said confused
"I know some old places where he use to sell drugs at and spray paint stuff and break into things and stuff like that" I thought to myself what the hell he did all that but then remembered what bad stuff I did back then.
"Okay... I'm scared what if he really did do something bad and screws up again"
"It will be fine I'll be here okay" Daniel said looking me in the eyes
"But how are we gonna get around we don't have cars were 15"
"Which is why we will get a uber driver" I gave him the really nigga face
"Whatever u say" with that he was calling an uber to his house while I was freaking out wondering what could go wrong.
-----------------------------
Kevin pov
I lied to y/n I'm not hanging out with Daniel or aujena I'm actually going to meet up with and old friend she's my ex and if I would of told y/n that she would of freaked out so i lied I know lying is bad but I had walked into dunkin where we were meeting at she looked gorgeous and hot asf wait no I'm dating y/n now.
"Hey destiny" I said hugging her I accidentally touched her butt but she didn't seem like it bothered her.
"Omg Kevin it's been so long ever since I moved to get out of what heart break I was in" she said sipping her coffee. I just got a donut and sat down.
"I know and I'm so sorry for that I was such a jerk" I said feeling really sorry
"So how's the big bad boy" she said smirking
"I'm good getting somewhere with my career and living life you know" she gave me the really type of face
"What happened to the bad boy Kevin I was really digging it until now I don't want to hear how good your life is going I like the rough Kevin but i guess u changed I'm out here" she said grabbing her purse but I grabbed her by her arm what am I doing I'm with y/n oh well what to I got to lose she's hot!
"What do u mean the bad Kevin is still around. Want me to prove it to u who's the boss around here me or u" I said pulling her close into my chest staring at her!
"Well let's see how bad Kevin can be" she said smirking and walking out with me out of Dunkin I couldn't stop but think what in the world am I doing.
-------------------
Y/n pov
We've looked everywhere and still no sign of Kevin maybe we're making a big deal out of this whole thing. I thought to myself
"I'm in the mood for some dunkin what about you" I said looking at Daniel while we were in the uber car
"I'm down" the uber driver pulled In to a dunkin donuts and told us not to take to long we were on our way in untill I seen Kevin and some girl I stopped Daniel and hid behind the other wall the dunkin door was wide open because it was hot out today so I could here them but not see there faces. I heard hey destiny which sounded like Kevin wait destiny the girl that moved away because how bad Kevin broke her heart.
"Y/n come on your just gonna get-gco"
"Shh" I said trying to listen while Daniel sighed
"So how's the big bad boy" I heard destiny say
"I'm getting somewhere in my career and living life u know" Kevin said happily but she sighed
"What happened to the bad boy Kevin I was really digging it until now I don't want to hear how good your life is going I like the rough Kevin but I guess u changed I'm out of here" destiny said I kinda sighed in relief but still upset with Kevin but then Kevin said
"Why do u mean the bad Kevin is still around want me to prove it to u at who's the boss around here me or u" Kevin said I could just picture the smirk on his face right now
"Well let's see how bad Kevin can be" destiny said I heard them walking closer so I ran and pulled Daniel and hid behind a car as they walked off somewhere when they were out of clear sight I sat up.
"How could he do I have cheat on me written all over me or something no offense" I said pacing back and forth
"Look y/I'm so sorry this is all my fault" I gave him the what in the hell are u serious face
"This is not your fault it's his I Beht u there gonna God penh were and have sex and he's gonna come back to me like nothing ever happened well I got something else coming for little pretty boy Kevin"
"It is I shouldn't have texted u to talk or dragged u all over town to prove to u what a jerk Kevin is so that u would dump him and be with me I'm so selfish"
"Hey hey hey hey no ones selfish here but Kevin okay" I said grabbing his face so that he was looking. At me
"Matter of fact" I said grabbing out my phone and sending a text to Kevin
Me:hope you had your fun with destiny:) by the way we're over!! See you around douche bag;)
"Text message delivered" i said showing Daniel the phone.
"Now about the second chances thing there's enough to go around right I'm sorry I didn't notice how bad it hurt u when I was with Kevin now will u give me a second chance to be back in your life again"
"Of course and will he give me another chance" he said smiling and grabbed my hand and Intertwining our fingers while pulling me in close to where our faces were inches apart.
"Of course anything for Papi Daniel" I leaned in and so did he and we kissed it got heated and turned into a make out section until we heard the uber driver scream from his window
"Hurry up!!" We just looked at Eachother and laughed while walking aver to the car and getting in. The whole ride back to Daniels house I could only think it's okay in the end right. I smiled and stared at Daniel and he seemed happy so was I maybe me and Kevin weren't meant to be.

Ooooooo this chapter is lit🔥 but vote my loves!! Do u think it was meant to be if so vote for my book! If not leave this emoji 😁 in the comments!! Love u guys thanks so much for 1k views💖