Sources and Connections

"You what!!?"

Araide jumped and almost dropped his morning coffee.

Her groaned and looked upstairs.

What did Conan do now??

~~~~~~
"You're saying you almost had sex with Ai-chan!!!????"

Conan nodded as he looked down at his feet in shame.

Ran sighed, took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and put her hand on her face.

"Conan...... "

"Yes?"

"If I wasn't 6 months pregnant, you would be witnessing Hell right now!!"

The young boy flinched.

"Conan,  do you know the consequences that come if you actually did it!!!"

Conan nodded.

"Did you even had a condom with you?", Ran asked, starting to calm down.

He shooked his head.

Ran took a deep breath again.

"It's a good thing she stopped you or else we will be dealing with a  pregnant 14-year old girl."

No words were spoken between the two adopted siblings for two minutes.

"So did you try to talk to her today?"Ran asked, breaking the silence.

"She didn't want to talk to me......", Conan said, sadly.

~~~Flashback This Morning~~~

Conan opened the door to Hakase's house, with the extra key he gave him.

He felt bad to what he almost did to Haibara yesterday.

At first it felt amazing that he was giving all his love to the one person he wanted to be with forever, but after hearing her crying and seeing her angered face when she pushed him off  her......... He felt that he was pressuring her too soon.

He had to talk to her....

Apologize to her.....

He stopped at the basement door.

Will she answered?  Will she forgive him? Is she ok? 

No she wasn't ok.

Hakase said she hadn't come out at night at all. And she was crying almost all day yesterday.

He took a deep breath and knocked.

There was a long moment of silence and before he could knock again, a harsh and cold voice yelled out:

" What do you want Kudo!"

She was trembling, but she was trying hard to not show it

"Haibara. Open the door."

"Why!? So you can finish what you started!?!?"

Haibara really wanted to open the door. Let Conan in and just let all her desires out and  hide under his skin.

Well they can do it and use condoms to make sure she isn't pregnant, but to her,  it felt wrong doing it in a 14-year old's body......
If they hadn't become immune to the prototype antidotes or if she actually found the real antidote.............

"No. Haibara, I just want to apologize. Please let me in!"

She felt tears starting to fall.