Chapter Ninety Eight

What was supposed to be a night of celebration had quickly taken a bad turn as Fred, George and Sirius found themselves at St. Mungo's in order for Eleanor to get looked at. After vomiting three more times before they could get her out of the forest, she proceeded to pass out against Fred in pure exhaustion. Fred was in total panic mode as the Healers at the hospital took Eleanor into their care to figure out what was wrong. Sirius agreed to inform everyone as George remained behind with his brother.

"I'm sure she's fine, Freddie. Perhaps the transformation was just a little too hard on her system the first time around. Nixie said some people do get sick-"

"That sick?" Fred said with a prominent frown. "She probably vomited over seven times, George..I mean..it was all so sudden."

"Well, she hasn't been feeling well over the past couple of days remember? She hasn't been much for eating or anything."

"That doesn't make me feel any better."

"Sorry." George clapped him on the back. "She's going to be okay, you'll see. We got her here pretty fast and the Healers are with her. They'll know what to do-"

"She's wearing knitted-" He quickly jumped up to go inform the Healers about the knitted clothing when a woman came out to stop him.

"Yes, we know all about the knitwear." she told him with a kind smile.

"Is she alright?!" Fred asked her quickly.

"She's running a high fever and she's deyhdrated but that's all I know right now. She is awake though and well enough to talk, so that's a good sign."

It didn't take long for others to arrive, Molly and Arthur were the first to show up along with Nixie, all of them asking questions that Fred didn't have answers to.

Nixie paled as soon as Sirius arrived with Remus. She exchanged looks with Fred and George as Remus ran over to them.

"What's wrong? Where is she? What did the Healers say?"

"We don't know anything right now." Nixie informed him calmly. "Right now , they said she's running a fever and she was dehydrated. That's all we know. But the Healers said she was awake, they're in there right now."

Remus pushed his hair back with a stressful look as he looked to his friends and then to Fred and George.

"What was she doing when this happened? Where was she? In the flat? In the shop?"

Sirius and Nixie refused to make eye contact with him.

Remus glared at them. "Tell me right now!" he demanded.

"Alright, easy Moony." Sirius said pushing Nixie behind him as the two of them took a step back.

"We were all in the Forbidden Forest...with the exception of Nixie."

"You were what?!"

"Oh dear.." Nixie mumbled.

Molly and Arthur looked to their sons who looked in every other direction possible.

"What were you all doing in the Forbidden Forest at this time of night?! It's forbidden."

"Right you are Moony." Sirius agreed. "But you see, the thing is..they were with me. So yay for adult supervision."

"Yay." Nixie clapped her hands lightly.

"What. Were. You. Doing. In. The. Forest. Sirius?" Remus growled at the man.

Fred stepped forward.

"We were getting used to our animagi forms." Fred told him.

Remus' expression was unreadable, making everyone nervous.

"You were what..animagi-" Remus gasped. "I knew it!"

He narrowed his eyes at Nixie and Sirius who flashed him cheesy grins.

"I knew you were all doing something behind my back...animagus training, really?! Eleanor doesn't need to be doing that!"

"Well, she doesn't need to but she wanted to." Nixie said. "She's the one who requested Remus, so she could be with you-"

"I don't want her to be around me during that time! I don't want anyone to be around me during that time! It's dangerous."

"Remus she just wanted to help-" Sirius tried to reason.

"I don't need help! Look where this got her. My daughter is in hospital right now and no one knows what's wrong! You shouldn't have kept this from me. I'm her father. I have the right to know these things!"

"Remus, calm down, right now!" Molly said sternly. "Yelling will get you nowhere and it's not helping Eleanor's situation at all! What she and the boys did was for you, because they care about you. You may not agree with it, but to yell at them after they went through all of this...is this how you show your gratitude?!"

The corridor fell silent until someone cleared their throat. The group turned around to see a healer standing in the doorway.

"Uh hello...may I have a moment to speak with Eleanor Weasley's-"

"Yes?" Remus moved forward.

"- husband." the Healer finished.

"You can speak with all of us. We're all family here." Fred said.

"Alrighty." the man said straightening himself. "Well, I'm sure you will all be glad to hear that Eleanor is fine and she's feeling much better."

"Oh thank Merlin." Fred sighed in relief. "What was wrong?"

"After speaking with Mrs. Weasley, we learned about that Mandrake Leaf that she had been carrying in her mouth for a month. She explained that she hadn't been eating much due to the taste nor had she been keeping up with her fluid intake. This left her with an empty stomach with the fluids from the leaf building up in her stomach which definitely added to her nausea. Also, little water led her to become dehydrated big time, commonly brings on dizziness and fever."

"So she's alright?" Remus said waiting for confirmation.

"Yes," the Healer nodded. "We got some fluids in her along with some food..she's feeling a lot better."

"That's a relief. I really thought it was something worse." Remus said.

"No, no. Nothing bad." The Healer smiled. "You can come in to see her in the next couple of minutes, they're just finishing up in there and-"

Another person poked their head out the door and whispered something to the man.

"Oh..really?" the healer said.

The other person nodded.

"Well...isn't that something?" He turned back to the group. "There's something else you should know..."