65

"dan?" phil's voice was small and timid and he was scared for dan's reaction. yes, he was mad at dan and yes dan should not have done that with bianca but there was no reason for him to see what phil had been doing.

dan was startled upon hearing phil's voice and he wiped his eyes as quickly as possible, not looking at phil once before taking short steps towards the door. he had nothing to do with phil now. he knew that he was wrong, getting back with bianca but he never actually did anything with her and phil knew about her. he did not expect phil to get over their friendship or whatever they had in such a short span of time.

"dan!" phil called, cursing under his breath and following dan, grabbing his wrist to stop him from leaving. he had no explanation for what he was doing.

"what phil!" dan yelled, tears leaking from his eyes yet again and he turned around to face phil. he could feel the heat radiating off his body and he felt so used and hurt and angry.

"look i'm sorry," phil tried but dan just laughed in his face. he was genuinely laughing, despite the situation.

"you're sorry?" he retaliated in a mocking voice and phil just looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"yes i am sorry,"

"go to hell phil," dan spit and turned back on his heel. he was so done with his shit.

"dan please i just, let me explain," phil took fast steps towards him, and before dan could leave he shut the door and dan turned around in agitation to face phil again.

"okay, explain," dan raised his eyebrows, wiping his eyes and crossing his arms across his chest. he knew there couldn't possibly be any explanation to what phil was doing, he was just doing that to be an asshole.

"i-i," phil stuttered. he expected dan to pick a fight and not let him explain but now he was demanding an explanation and he had nothing to say.

"phil what the hell, do you have a girlfriend now?" pj walked out of the bed, with only a pair of boxers and when he looked at the intense exchange going on between the two people he wished he would have just stayed there.

"oh look phil, who's there," dan smiled at pj sarcastically and that made pj feel really awkward so he just rolled his lips in a tight line.

"dan please," phil sighed, finding a way to clear this mess but there was no way occurring to him.

"no, don't you want to go inside and continue what you were doing? i am so sorry i interrupted you,"

"i am going to go back in," pj mumbled, and phil glared at him for even talking to which pj just raised his hands up in defence.

"why don't you go back in as well?" dan gently pushed phil's chest and phil caught his hands in the process holding dan close to him, hoping that maybe something could make this better.

"dan please i just, give me another chance i,"

"fuck off phil, don't you dare touch me," dan fought his grip, thrashing in phil's tight hold.

"dan please, look we can-"

"no, i have nothing to do with you,"

--

i kind of like it, when i make you cry