17

Sandhir were happy with each other. All were happy for their relationship including aryan as well. But he warned him not to hurt her.

But like every story has a villan. Reshma was not liking their relationship. She was feeling jeolous seeing them . She was planning really big for them which all of them were unknown about it.

Sandhir were knowing each othet more and more with each passing second. They were only spending time with each other.

Randhir was helping her in photography so that she could get admission. Despite of his health he was helping her.

They were busy in their photography session section when sanyu received a message from a private number but she ignored it and focused on the photo session.

"Sanyu it's enough for today I am really tired and feeling cold as well", randhir said back hugging her.

"Aww my baby is feeling cold, let me warm you", sanyu said taking hid jacket and wrapping around their frames.

"Thanks for coming in to my life sanyu and making this dull life happy with you and your love. But I want to share one thing about me", randhir was about to describe about his disease to sanyu when her phone again beeped with a message

She was shocked seeing that video message along with randhir. In that video randhir was drunk and abusing sanyu and was saying that I will show you your real place. I will make you life sanyukta agarwal.

"So this is the reason that you act like you are in love with me so that you can first use and throw me", sanyu sound hurt.

"No sanyu you are misunderstanding me . This video is of that time when I used to hate you. But trust me sanyu, now I really love and can't live without you", randhir tries to explained her obly to get a slap from sanyu.

"I hate you randhir for this", saying this she goes from there crying.

Reshma was watching all that from a corner and was smrinking.

Flashback

When randhir get a slap from sanyu when he insult her camera.

That night he drink too much and said those words to sanyu out of anger but forgot the next day.

But his that confession was recorded by reshma.

Fb ends

Randhir had forget about thst matter in the next day itself but hadn't ever imagined in his wildest dream that his one mistake will pay him off his sanyu love.

Votes and comments

Love
:-) Pratiksha