Chapter 37

Have any suggestions?

Feel free to leave me a comment or message me.

Love lots

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Damien's POV

It was not long ago when Allison's parents left our house. I am sitting on the chair watching my beautiful wife putting the washed plates and utensils in the cupboard. When she's reaching for the shelf that is much taller than her, I noticed that her sleeping dress rising a little bit showing her legs.

I heard her sighed,"Are you just going to stare at me?"

I chuckled,"You can do it."

She rolled her eyes on me,"You're a jerk." she stepped on the counter then placed the mugs on the shelves when she was about to turn, her foot slipped causing her to fall.

I walked fast towards her and just in time to catch her from her fall, now I am carrying her bridal style. "Got you." I said smiling at her.

"Thank God. You should have helped me then." she glared at me

"But I caught you before you fall." I said putting her down

She smiled,"Thanks."

I suddenly realized that we haven't went on a date after our wedding. Should I ask her on a date? But didn't plan on it, she may get sad and angry like the other girls I've dated.

"Hey Damien!" I snapped out of my trance when I heard Allison calling my name.

"Yes?" I replied smiling at her

"Uh nothing." she looked at me as if she was telling something, I glare at her and she shrugged then went upstairs.

Oh! She might be waiting for me to ask her on date!

I followed Allison upstairs then went inside the bedroom, she is fixing the bed's covers and pillows. Planned or not planned, here it goes. "Allison, honey. I am wondering if you want to go on a date with me?" I asked shyly, I think I am blushing right now.

My beautiful wife looked at me then smiled, "I would love to go on a date with you. I am just going to fix this bed then I'll prepare." she giggled in excitement

"Well, it's an unplanned date. Is it okay?" I asked

"Of Course it is okay. Unplanned events sometimes go lucky and good, right?" she laughed then walked towards me and gave me a kiss. "I am going to prepare now."

She happily went inside the bathroom, I love seeing her like that-happy. I prepared my outfit to wear and I decided to wear a black shirt and black jeans with matching black converse. I want to wear something comfortable even though I am already comfortable when I am with Allison.

 I want to wear something comfortable even though I am already comfortable when I am with Allison

(Damien's Outfit)

When Allison walked out the bathroom, I took in charge of the bathroom and started to doing my business. After all, I walked outside and saw my angel wearing a white dress. She really looked like an angel.

 She really looked like an angel

(Allison's outfit)

"Do I look okay?" she asked

"Yes." I started to wear my clothes while Allison's is fixing her hair into a ponytail because she said that "My hair will not get messy if I do into a ponytail."

When she looked at me, "You're wearing black and I'm wearing white. We are like the yin yang." she smiled

"Yes we are and Yin Yang are for each other so we really are meant to be." I said then pulled her into a kiss. "Let's go." I said

She nod, "Let's go."

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

How was the chapter? I decided to attach some pictures for a change. All pictures are taken from google. I said the source so it is not plagiarism.

Thank you for reading, please don't forget to Comment and Vote. Thank you very much again my Lovelies.

Sweetmarshall