At the Dog Park (Aaron Gordon) -Jordyn-

Aye, so this one is for xiijordynn ! I hope you like it (:

-Jordyn's POV-

My dog Jessie climbed on top of me and licked my face as I was watching TV. I groaned, wiping my face. This golden retriever is so cute yet so devilish.

"Jessie, get off of me,"I mumbled, knowing she couldn't understand me. I gently pushed her off of me and stood up.

Jessie ran over to the front door and started putting her paws up against it. I could tell she wanted to go outside.

I sighed, grabbing Jessie's leash. It was a nice day outside, so why not take Jessie to the park?

When I got to the dog park, Jessie immediately started running. I tried to run after her but she was quickly out of sight, leaving me lost and confused. How could she get away so fast?

I sighed, starting to jog through a bunch of different bushes and stuff. "Jessie, Jessie!"I called, running to the fields.

I saw Jessie running towards a husky dog. I quickly ran up to her and pulled her back by her collar.

"Jessie, sit!"I instructed. Usually she listens, but today she decided to ignore me and go lick the husky. It was actually really cute.

I saw that the owner of the dog was sitting on the grass. I assumed he was playing fetch with the husky, since he had a ball in his hand. He gave me a smile. I returned it.

"Hey. Um, sorry about my dog. I'll get her away,"I said, starting to pull on Jessie's collar. "No, no. It's fine. Let them play,"he insisted.

This guy looked really familiar. Where do I know him from?

The guy stood up and walked over to me. He was really tall. I introduced,"Hi, I'm Jordyn."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Aaron,"he replied.

I smiled, giving him a nod. Then I suddenly asked,"Have we met before? You look really familiar..."

Aaron chuckled and said,"Uh, you might have seen me on TV or something. I'm a basketball player."

Suddenly everything clicked in my mind. "Oh right! You're Aaron Gordon,"I remembered. He chuckled and nodded. "Yup, that's me." "That's super cool,"I commented.

I looked over to see if Jessie was digging up some holes or something. She wasn't so I turned back around to face Aaron.

"Want to sit with me?"he asked. I agreed,"Sure."

We sat down on the grass, facing the dogs. "Your dog's so cute,"I complimented. "Thanks, his name is Max,"Aaron said. I smiled,"That's cute."

"What about your dog?"he questioned. I answered,"Her name's Jessie." "Nice, nice,"he nodded.

I awkwardly asked,"Could I take a picture with you? It's not every day you meet an NBA player."

Aaron chuckled and nodded. "Of course, Jordyn."

I pulled out my phone and took a selfie with him. "Thank you so much,"I said. He nodded in response.

I looked back at the dogs but they weren't there. My eyes widened and I stood up.

"What's wrong?"Aaron asked cluelessly.

I exclaimed,"The dogs... They're gone!" Aaron quickly stood up.

"You look that way, I'll look this way,"I directed. Aaron nodded and ran off into the direction I assigned him. I ran into the other direction. I couldn't find the dogs though.

"Jessie, Max!"I shouted, walking through a small forest. They weren't anywhere.

I jogged back to where Aaron and I were before, but he wasn't there anymore. But he came back a few minutes later with Jessie tucked under one arm and a leash attached to Max in his hand. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much,"I said as Aaron put Jessie down. I immediately took her leash in my hand, keeping a strong grip on it.

"Jessie, sit,"I instructed. Jessie followed the instruction this time.

"Thank you so much,"I repeated to Aaron. He just smiled and said,"It's fine."

"I should get going now. I have to feed Jessie,"I informed. Aaron asked,"Do you have to? I was really enjoying your company." I blushed a little.

"Well, we could meet again,"I proposed. Aaron quickly nodded. "I would really like that." I giggled a little.

He questioned,"Could I have your number?" "Yeah, of course,"I replied. Aaron handed me his phone and I tapped in my number. I named myself: Jordyn😍💕

Aaron laughed when he saw the name. "Nice one,"he commented. I smiled and shrugged.

"Could we go out to dinner tomorrow?"Aaron asked. I smiled and nodded. "Of course. Where?" "I'll text you the details,"he said.

I nodded before hugging him. "It was nice to meet you,"I grinned. He smiled and replied,"You too."

I went home with Jessie and all I could think about was the handsome basketball player that wanted to see me again.