02.

❝I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like.❞

I immediately ran over to the girls body, checking if she was okay. I knelt down at her, taking my jacket off and putting the sleeve on to her neck wound, pressing down on it, making sure she wasn't loosing any blood.

"Just stay with me, miss you're going to be just fine."

She groaned back in reply, with dry tears on her cheeks. I pulled phone from my back pocket, and dialed 911.

"911 speaking how may I assist you?"

"Yes, I have a young girl who has been attacked she has an open neck wound, and she bleeding very quickly."

"Where are you ma'am?"

"In an alley way on Oak street."

"Okay an ambulance is on the way ma'am."

Then the dispatch hung up and I put my phone down still pressing on to the wound.

"Miss you're going to be alright, the ambulance is coming,"I said looking into her eyes

Her breathing became faint, so I checked her pulse realizing that it was slowing down. I tried to stay calm even though this young girl was slowly dying. I desperately putting more pressure on the wound with my fingers.

"Mi-miss please stay with me, please, the ambulance is almost here."

I watched the paramedics load the dead girl's body into the ambulance. By the time the paramedics came the girl took her last breath. The thought of that mans face, similar to a demons sent shivers down my spine. I always knew that strange things were in New Orleans but I never seen anything like that in my life. My heart rate picked up at the mere thought of it.

"Are you okay miss?"a voice spoke, snapping me out of my daze

I turned my head facing the officer.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine."

He nodded his head, "Could you tell me what happened?"

"I was walking home from the bar and I saw this girl in the alleyway, so I came over noticing that she was bleeding and helped her." I lied, I knew that I couldn't tell him exactly what I saw or the officer would think that I'm crazy.

Then the officer wrote what I said down,"Have a good night miss."

"You too."

He then turned and walked away. I sighed recounting the events that occurred, it was something going on and I just knew that whatever it was, is bigger than New Orleans itself. It scared me that something other worldly was going around and killing people.

A loud banging sound came from my apartment door awaking me out of my sleep. I groaned looking at clock, seeing it read 12:01pm. I lifted the covers, swinging my legs over to the side of my bed. I then shuffled to the doors and answered it.