Chapter 69...

" stop talking like that Payton" Harry warns just as I close the door in his face, I sigh setting the clothes on the bench. He should understand my frustration for him, it's overwhelming. But Harry being Harry, he's to self absorbed to understand what I feel.

" are you serious, Payton open the door" I hear him sigh from outside the door as he softly knocks, I frown noticing that I must have locked it by accident, I'm surprised he didn't yell. Again I use the wall for support as I walk back to the door opening it.

Seeing him watching me as I open the door, not one hint of anger found.

" please just let me help you, I promise I won't do anything" he says his head staying down along with his eyes.

My body was disgusting at the moment, a large scar across my belly showing that there was no longer a baby inside me. And probably won't ever be, as long as Harry has me on a leash.

" okay" I mumble. He then snaps his head looking at me, shock shown throughout his eyes. I guess my answer caught him off guard, which I'm happy it did.

I move aside slightly letting him into the room but still keep a hand on the wall to keep my balance.

I watch him walk inside before I close the door again behind him, this man is killing me from the inside out, his scars show on my body, showing him that I'm indeed his. Marking his property. I love him to much to let go and move on, I don't want to be his property, I want to be his wife. But he doesn't love me enough to let me be free and happy.

I watch as he takes my hand in his pulling me closer to him so he takes my waist in his grip making me gasp. When he stops making me stop with him were in the middle of the bathroom, his eyes watching me as he holds onto me, making sure he doesn't lose grip of me.

" can't I get perrie to help me, or I'll do it by myself. Please" I sigh walking back a bit getting my balance back from the support of the wall. I don't want him seeing the scars and bruises his left on my skin, scared that it would bring him joy. He frowns looking at me, then sighs shaking his head.

" I'm sorry but I want your trust back. Only way is this way" he gives me a small smile walking closer to me. " lift your arms" he whispers now in front of me.

I do as I'm told not bothering to fight when I'm this weak. He then takes the gown from my body, my whole body except undies now exposed to him. But he doesn't take his eyes off mine.

I watch as his eyes travel down, making my nerves reach there highest. He stares down at my belly, his frown indenting his known smile. I flinch back when his hand from my hip slightly moves, his thumb grazing the newly torn skin.

" I didn't mean to, I don't want to do this. " he whimpers still keeping his eyes on the skin. When he finally snaps back I'm speechless, words can't fill the air.

" im not going to tell you it's okay, but I'm fine. I'm still here aren't i?" I ask now whispering staring down at the floor.

" your not fine Payton, we had just lost a baby, got married forcefully, got pregnant yet again and then lost the baby because of me. I'm a monster, I know that. A monster that took your innocence. Took everything from you Payton, so don't you dare say your fine cause I'll end up losing it again" he speaks strongly, but his eyes show the pain he has directed at me.

I nod again not finding any words. He pulls the jumper over my head when I don't reply and crouches down pulling my jeans up my legs. Once he was finished standing above me yet again. Watching me. Almost as if he's over thinking.

I frown walking past him using the sink and wall for support. When I walk out of the room, I notice perrie sitting and waiting on the hospital bed. Once she notice me she smiles standing and walking to me.

" ready?" She asks holding out her hand for me, I nod returning with a small smile as I take her hand. I don't look back as we start walking already knowing that Harry's watching, probably burning a hole through Perries head.

...

" where are we going?" I ask perrie softly as she drives at a slow pace coming to a stop at a red light.

" we're meeting the boys at the airport. We're moving to London, Harry said he's going to start ruling over there and besides its a good fresh start. For all of us" she finishes as she starts to drive again. Great even further from Nate, but even better further away from Paul. Still not knowing what his plan is, is very unsettling and nerve racking.

...

That was the rest if the last chapter, that's why it's so short. I will be posting again tomorrow, I don't have enough time for tonight I'm sorry... Hope you enjoy :) xxx