Chapter 3

"Arthur Weasley! How are you doing, old chap?" Richard greeted Mr. Weasley enthusiastically, making Robyn chuckle a little.

The girl watched as her father and Arthur embraced, slapping each others shoulders. Ebony then came into the scene and Arthur kissed her cheek in greeting while she smiled warmly and said hello.

Alex went and greeted Amos and Cedric and once all the adults conversed, the attention soon turned to Robyn.

Hermione greeted the brunette with a tight hug and hoped she had a good summer. Ron shook her hand while grinning, which made Robyn giggle and pull him in for a short hug. Fred and George greeted Robyn with a few jokes and a hello and then it was Harry's turn.

The others had left to talk to Robyn's parents or chat among themselves. Ginny had not even acknowledged Robyn's presence but Robyn didn't care as she could tell when she was not wanted.

"Let's do this the proper way, huh?" Robyn said, smiling as she hinted back to when she had fell on top of Harry. "Sorry about that anyway."

Harry chuckled. "Don't worry about it."

Robyn laughed and stuck her hand out at Harry. "Hello, Harry Potter. It's nice to see you again."

Harry shook her hand, grinning. "Why so formal, Robyn Thompson?"

Robyn raised her eyebrow, mockingly, a smirk crawling on to her lips. "Would you prefer I call you by your last name, Potter?"

"Eh, I was thinking more on the lines of Harry. Just Harry." Harry said, his hand running through his raven hair.

Robyn grinned. "Well, Just Harry, it's wonderful to see you again."

Robyn hugged Harry and all the dread she had felt disappeared. She was just glad to see her friend again. Her best friend. For now, she would just have to ignore her feelings because at the moment the thought of confronting Harry about it terrified her. She could wait. She knew for a fact Harry didn't like her back anyway and it was only a little crush.

Robyn could battle through a little crush, right? She sure as hell hoped she could.

Once Harry and Robyn broke away from the hug, Robyn noticed a slight frown was placed upon his lips.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I just remembered. I completely forgot to write to you. I promised I would and I didn't. I know the Dursley's wouldn't have let me but I arrived at the Weasley's last night and I even told Hermione I was going to do it this morning but it slipped my mind with...with the nightmare and the Quidditch World Cup. Robyn, I'm so sorry." Harry looked at her apologetically and all Robyn could do was sew her eyebrows together in concern.

"Nightmare?"

Harry shook his head in dismissal. "Just a bad dream. Nothing important."

Robyn frowned. She had a feeling that nightmare of Harry's would not be his last.

"Right. Okay." Robyn nodded slowly. "Anyway, It's fine you didn't write to me. I completely understand." Robyn smiled in hopes to lift the dull mood that hung around them.

Harry didn't get anytime to say anything back for Arthur had come up behind them.

"You must be the famous Robyn. Ron and the twins have said a lot about you during the summer." Robyn beamed at that and raised an eyebrow in Harry's direction.

"Hello to you too, Mr. Weasley." Robyn said, smiling politely and nodding her head in greeting.

"Right. Should we get going then?"