Chapter 7

Chapter 7

My alarm clock rung making me jump out of bed. I immediately regretted it as I became very disorientated. My head spun so I climbed out of my bed to try and stop the spinning.

When it had stopped I took a look at my phone only to see lots of messages of Shay.

From Shay:

Where r u? xox

From Shay:

I'm worried call me?! xox

From Shay:

Call me! xox

From Shay:

This isn't funny Sky fucking call me! xox

I knew it was a mistake not calling her or texting her but I couldn't. I just got home and crashed.

I shook my head and put my phone back in my bag. I took a quick shower and then dried my hair, I didn't want to do anything special today; I was too shaken up to do anything!

I put hyper hair up in a messy bun and put some eyeliner on my water lines. After I pulled on a pair of boyfriend jeans, a simple black tank and a hoodie. I pulled on my nike high tips and sprayed some perfume and deodorant. I put on my heart necklace and picked up my bag and then left. My mother was still ignoring me for getting that detention but I didn't really care. To my parents I was basically invisible, they were always working and they never had time for me.

I finally reached school and was met by my friends. Now for the thunder....

"Oh my god! Where the fuck were you last night?" Shay screamed at the top of her voice causing everyone to look.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I said in a voice that said 'I had a rough time now leave me the fuck alone', well something like that anyways.

"Why do you look like that?!" Aria asked motioned to me 'I don't really give a fuck' look.

"Look guys, I had a really rough night so just please don't say anything!" I moaned.

"Ok." They all muttered.

"Oh my god." I heard Cate whisper. I looked over and where she was staring and saw the last person I ever wanted to see.

Mr. Styles.

He had a bruised lip and a small one on the top of his forehead. He looked over at me making me drop my gaze to the floor. I couldn't even look at him!

"Let's go inside." I muttered and they followed me.

***

This is it.

It's time to go to Mr. Styles' class, my last lesson. I don't think I can do this! All day the buzz was how Mr. Styles cos the bruises, he got hit by a car, his girlfriend attacked him...

But they were all wrong, and I knew!

I walked into the class at the right time so I wouldn't stand out and say in my seat next to Aria. I felt like I could faint on the spot. Aria started talking about some new guy she had met in her French class causing me to loose interest and zone out. I tried to look anywhere but the from but it was a little hard when I was meant to be paying attention to the notes he was writing down about this trip to Italy-

Wait? Italy?

I can't got to Italy with him!

I started paying attention to what Mr. Styles and what he was saying about the trip.

"We are taking a trip to Italy not next week but the week after. I know it's early for a trip but I wanted to get a head start since we are going to be studying Romeo and Juliet. As you may know Romeo and Juliet met in Verona, Italy which is where we will be staying for 3 nights." I sighed and started writing the shit down.

Mr. Styles started handing out some pieces of paper to the students about the trip. I noticed that he sometimes looked over at me it then dismissed it and looked away.

"Mr. Styles, what did you do to your knuckles?" I heard Mandy ask. My head snapped up and towards Mr. Styles who stood there contemplating on what to tell his students.

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe!

"I fell down the stairs last night." He said and then carried on passing out the handouts. The class nodded and carried on looking at the sheets.

"Now class, the school needs you to pay a contribution of £22 and needs your parents to sign it."

Yes! Maybe I wouldn't have to go!

I raised my hand.

"What if our parents don't sign it?" I asked.

"Then we ring up and speak to them." He stated not making eye contact with me.

I sighed in defeat. Looks like I was spending a weekend with Mr. Styles.

Yippee! *note sarcasm*

***

"Miss Marin can I speak to you?" I heard Mr. Styles voice. Whyyy! I was almost out the fucking door!

"Yes sir?" I asked as he shut the door. I was alone with him.

"I want to talk about last night." He muttered and for once today actually making eye contact with me.

"There's nothing to talk about." I stated trying to act strong.

"I think there is." He retorted.

"Well I don't." I said my voice getting a little more stern.

"Skylar!" He shouted making me jump.

"Sir I really don't think there is anything to talk about. I'm not the one who beat up some guy for a student! I was fine on my own! Did you not hear me say I was one last night? No, you didn't!" I argued, he was really pissing me off.

"You obviously needed my help." He stated sternly.

"I didn't!" I shouted.

"If you hadn't of been out there acting like a slut you wouldn't have needed my help!" He shouted.

Wow! He had no right to call me that! Who the fuck did he think he was.

"Fuck you!" I yelled and then soon regretted it. I saw him get extremely angry causing me to realise I had actually just said 'fuck you' to a teacher.

I picked up my bag and ran to the door, I opened it and ran out and into the car park. When I was away from school I slowed my pace and contemplated what I had just done.

"Thank god it's Friday!" I whispered knowing I had the weekend to sort the shit out.

A/N

Ooohhhhhhh shits going dooowwwnnn!

Thanks for reading and sorry if it's really short!!! I am having trouble updating to ya no!

Dedication to: @ZehraMacktoom for guessing the correct song.

GUESS THE SONG:

"Please excuse my writing, I can't stop my hands from shaking. Cause I'm cold and alone tonight."

Mwahh.xx

💛💙💜💚❤️💗

~Jadey6688