THE FURIES.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

(Half-Blood Prince)

𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒:

𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒:

𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑.

❝In Greek and Roman mythology, the Furies were female spirits of justice and vengeance. They were also called the Erinyes (angry ones). Known especially for pursuing people who had murdered family members, the Furies punished their victims by driving them mad. Most tales mention three Furies: Alecto (endless), Tisiphone (punishment), and Megaera (jealous rage). Although the Furies seemed terrifying and sought vengeance, they were not considered deliberately evil. On the contrary, they represented justice and were seen as defenders of moral and legal order. They punished the wicked and guilty without pity but the good and innocent had little to fear from them. In some places, the Furies were linked with the three Graces, goddess sisters who represented beauty, charm, and goodnessqualities quite different from those usually associated with THE FURIES.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑.
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

Leon Trotsky

—Leon Trotsky

Disclaimer:

With saddening dismay, I do not own any of the material used in the creation of the movie adaption series and/or the book series, Harry Potter. All rights are reserved to the author, J.K. Rowling, and those that helped in the making of the production pertaining to the characters, plot, and history of the Wizarding World. I also do not own any of the information used above regarding The Furies (http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Fi-Go/Furies.html). I do, however, have rights to Andromeda Erebus and any plot not directly following the books/movies. This story will be a mixture of both the books and the movies, where certain scenes might be pulled from each to help the story along.

IMPORTANT:

This story includes undiagnosed mental illnesses among adolescents. Some of these teenagers will show extreme signs of depression, anxiety, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, mention of adolescent abuse, etc.. If at any point in time you feel like you can not continue a chapter, please leave me a message and I will be happy to explain the chapter to you. Mental health and mental happiness is important. This story is not meant to glorify these mental illnesses in any way, and I will ensure that they are property represented. Awareness is important when done the right way. Love to you all.