Mine

Burning. He could feel a burning gaze on his back. He knew exactly who it was though. Raphael. Leader of the New York Vampire Clan. And also Simon's boyfriend of three years. It wasn't unknown to any one. Everyone within a five hundred mile radius knew that those two were together. Raphael made sure of it.

He was also painfully aware of Simons beauty and the scent that followed him, attracting any vampire within Simon's view. The only problem was: Simon wasn't aware of this.

So as Simon danced along to the heavy beat, sweat mixed with the scent of his aftershave, his hips swaying in a dangerous way against Izzy, his arms around her neck, completely unaware of everything, even the affect the alcohol was having that was coursing through his veins.

Raphael knew everything between them was platonic. Simon was in love with Raphael and Izzy was in love with Clary. So as Raphael stood by the wall, leaning against the wall a drink in his hand, and clary up against him, he watched Simon with his burning gaze and a smile playing on his lips, his eyes landing just below Simon's hips. Everything was fine. Until someone decided to dance along with Simon. He grabbed Simon's waist pulling into him harshly.

Raphael saw how Simon stopped dancing automatically and turned around, his eyes wide.

'How about we uh, go back to my place? I bet your blood tastes almost as good as you smell.' the vulgar man traced his nose up along Simon's neck, licking at it, tasting the bitter saltiness of sweat. He pushes his crotch against Simon's groaning lowly. 'I uh, I have a boyfriend' Simon says, placing his hands on the mans chest trying to push him away. 'What he doesn't know won't hurt him.' The man says smashing his lips against Simon's. That was the last straw for Raphael. The glass shattered between his grip, seeing nothing but red Raphael stalked up to the man and gently tapped the man on the shoulder. He retreats from Simon's lips and becomes eye to eye with Raphael. 'That's my boyfriend' Raphael says in a monotonic tone, before crashing his fist into the mans face. He falls to the floor and Raphael is on him in an instant. 'Stay. The. Fuck away. From Simon. Or I will kill you' Raphael says each word with a single punch. He grabs the mans jacket and pulls his face close to his own, speaking in a harsh low tone that could make the devil himself shudder. 'He's mine. Stay the fuck away.'

And with that Raphael got up, pulling Simon by the hand, anger coursing through his body still, blood dripping from every knuckle but that was the least of Raphael's worries. He needed to get Simon out of there. By the time they were outside Raphael had calmed down at least one percent. He took a deep breath of the cool night air and turned to face Simon. He placed his hand on Simon's cheek, looking into his eyes.

'I love you' Raphael mutters, kissing Simon sweetly. He kisses back momentarily before pulling away. 'Please don't ever do that again, you scared me' Simon muttered, crashing into Raphael's chest, gripping his jacket too tightly. Raphael wrapped his arms around Simon in a protective and calming manor. 'I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't help but get angry when I saw him with you. You're my boyfriend, no one else's. I promise I'll never let that side of me come out again. Now let's go home and go to bed, tonight has tired me out and right now all I want is to cuddle you in bed' Raphael says pulling away kissing Simon's lips, barely touching before he pulls away again and grabs his hand, running to DuMort.

First of many:)))