Sweet Rolls (Special)

"Hey (Name)~"

Odahviing purred, throwing a wing over your shoulders and pulling you close. Pressing yourself against his side and nuzzling your muzzle into his neck, you slurred back.

"Yes babe?"

Odahviing's face seemed a dark Crimson color due to the dark blush on his scaly cheeks, his eyes hazy from his tipsy state.

"I've always wanted to be a *hic* dragon ya know. They're sooo cool and big and unstoppable!"

You nodded in agreement, a toothy grin on your snout. Suddenly, you gasped.

"But Odahviing, we ARE dragons!"

There was silence, before the two of you roared in laughter. Odahviing rolled onto his back, his tail whipped about as he threw his head back and bellowed out laughs. You clutched your gut as it cramped from laughing too much, but you couldn't stop!

The sunlight seeped through your eyelids, stinging your (eye color) eyes. Groaning, you blinked to adjust to the light. The world was blurry from waking up, the wavy figures of trees, grass, and mountains swayed and swirled in your sight. Lifting your head, you winced at a sharp pain in your forehead. It throbbed in your skull, the uncomfortable feeling of your heartbeat in your head made you growl in irritation. After adjusting to the sunlight, your vision cleared as well as the throbbing. Looking around, you noticed that you laid in a small meadow in the middle of a thick forest. Blue mountain flowers covered the field, but many were trampled and squashed. Attempting to sit up from your resting position, you were held back by a pair of powerful red wings wrapped around your torso region and a similar colored tail coiled with yours. You didn't need to glance back to know Odahviing was spooning you from behind. Smiling, you laid back down knowing no harm would come when he was around. Nestling up close to him, you prepared to go to sleep when a warm tongue gently licked the top of your head. Giggling, you craned your neck to touch muzzles with your mate.

"Morning Odahviing."

"Good Morning (Name)."

Odahviing yawned loudly, getting up and stretching his cramped muscles. You did the same, but hissed at a sharp sting coming from your flank. You froze at the all too familiar feeling, staring wide eyed at your red-colored mate. He simply smirked in return.

"Jarl Balgruuf!"

Farengar called out, entering the throne room with excitement. The short-tempered Jarl frowned at his Court Mage's sudden entrance, but judging his excitement it was important.

"Yes Farengar?"

The Mage stopped before him, bowing his head in respect to his superior.

"I tested the sweet rolls on the dragons!"

Balgruuf raised an eyebrow, not expecting the Court Mage to actually do the experiment.

"And what happened?"

"They got drunk sir."

The guards drinking in the throne room choked on their beverages, and the Jarl coughed in shock.

"Dragons, drunk??"

The Mage nodded, his eyes glistening with joy.

"Yes! The alcohol we put in the sweet rolls had an effect! Also, there's a side effect as well!"

The Jarl couldn't believe his ears. His clumsy baker had spilt an entire container of wine into the batter of sweet rolls. Instead of throwing it out, Farengar insisted on testing them on dragons.

"What is the side effect?"

"There may be some baby dragons flying around soon!