Chapter 14 || Year 3

Draco's POV-

Everything suddenly turned dark and cold as the train began to rattle, then stopping. My heart rate began to accelerate as I heard screaming from multiple compartments.

"Crabbe, Goyle, in here." I demanded, opening up the closest compartment door and running inside.

Suddenly, a wave of sadness hit me, almost like all the happiness was gone. Images of Hermione's frozen, still body flashed across my mind.

"Granger." I mumbled.

"Malfoy?" A voice questioned.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's Fred. Fred Weasley. And George and Lee too." The voice, who turned out to be one of the twin Weasley's, replied.

"Why are you in our compartment?" The other twin Weasley asked.

"There's a giant dementor outside, not something I particularly want to be standing next to." I told him.

"Well maybe you should, perhaps it will do us all some good if it attacks you." Lee Jordan spoke up.

"Oh shut up." I leered.

"What was that?" Goyle asked.

"It was a dementor you idiot." Either Fred or George Weasley sneered.

"Shut up would you. It might come back." I hissed.

"Scared are you Malfoy?" The twins laughed mockingly.

"No, of course not. I just don't want it coming back because everyone here beside me will be attacked, and I don't want the blame for it." I lied.

But in reality, I was terrified. Not for my own safety, but because it was heading down to Hermione's compartment.