Chapter 15

Taehyung stood at the corner of the waiting room where the members scrambled around in preparation of their concert. This wasn't his first rodeo with watching idols get ready; he had to watch his best friend Baekhyun and the exo members before.

"Babe." Taehyung looked up from his spot and found Jungkook walking over to him with a small, worried smile. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." The older responded with a smile. "Just nervous I guess. What exactly are we doing?"

"Well," Jungkook sat on the couch beside the wall and ushered Taehyung to take a sit on his lap, which the older gladly followed. Jungkook wrapped his arms securely around the elder's waist. "I was thinking that during our performance of Fun Boys, you could come out and do the solo part than the members will follow your motions."

"Wouldn't that be weird? Just a random guy running on stage to do the solo?"

"When have you ever complained about doing something weird?" Jungkook laughed when Taehyung shot him a small glare. "I guess I'll just have to introduce you to the fans and tell them I have a friend joining us tonight for a performance."

"Boyfriend." Taehyung corrected as he wiggled his way out of the hold to stand up. "Have you seen Hobie hyung?"

"Why?" The younger responded, his face suddenly becoming more serious.

"I want to play with him!" The older chirped as he scanned the busy room, spotting the brunette in the distance, getting his hair done. "Ah! Found him!"

"Yah! Tae! Aren't you--"

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips before pulling apart and shooting him a wink. "Forgetting something? Nah, I don't think so."

Jungkook cursed silently to himself for blushing madly by a simple peck on the lips from his boyfriend. We watched as Taehyung ran over to Hoseok who greeted him excitedly. Over the months they've been dating, he hadn't been to comfortable with his boyfriend's friendship with Jhope.

"Jungkookie!" A familiar voice called out. "Manager hyung is calling us to the stage, walk with me?"

The maknae nodded, stealing another glance at his boyfriend. "Tae, I'll be leaving first."

Taehyung nodded, waving goodbye to Jimin and Jungkook as they left, then continued to talk with the other. When he saw that Jungkook was out of sight, he grinned widely at Hoseok. "So, you like Jimin right?"

"Say it louder why don't you?" Hoseok slapped the other's chest lightly as Taehyung giggled in place. "It's a little hard to confess when he's too focused on achieving Jungkook's love."

"He likes Jungkook?" Taehyung frowned. Hoseok rolled his eyes, punching the younger's shoulder.

"You mean you didn't know? I thought it was obvious."

"But, Jungkook's mine."

The stylist ushered Hoseok out of the chair once she finished and the older pulled Taehyung with him towards the hallway where the rest of the members were standing, getting their microphones adjusted. "I'm not saying that I don't trust Jungkook, but I think you should keep an eye on your man."

Jin furrowed his eyebrows and brought over a microphone to Taehyung. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Jimin likes my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked while the eldest adjusted the equipment on him.

"Jimin has liked your boyfriend before you guys even met." Jin laughed. "But there's nothing to worry about. Jungkook only has eyes for you. He's never been to fond of the other."

"But I've seen them playing around a lot more lately." Taehyung admitted, now realizing how the things he discarded as friendly playing.

"I think Jungkook had become more comfortable with Jimin now that our maknae has a boyfriend. He's not worried about being friendly towards Jimin because he knows that he has a supportive boyfriend by his side." Jin comforted, straightening the other's clothes after finishing the mic. "Like I said Taehyung, Jungkook only has eyes for you."

The younger nodded, exhaling a breath of relief. "So, what do I do now?"

Jin smiled fondly and spun Taehyung around. Down the hall was a door where Jungkook and Jimin stood, listening to the directions of the stage manager. Jungkook glanced to his side where he saw Taehyung, giving him a small smile before returning to listen to the manager.

"Now, you just show the world your love."