Chapter 8 : Mountains & Valleys

2061 words

{Alex's P.O.V}

Monday

I groaned at the obnoxious sound of my annoying alarm clock screeching at me. I sat up sluggishly looking over at my phone to see a few Snapchat and Instagram notifications same old same old. I roll out of bed rubbing my eyes groaning out a large yawn finally standing up from my soft mattress stretching. I waddle over to the bathroom and hop in the shower. The water was the perfect warmth as I stood under the shower head getting lost in my train of thought.

I wonder how im going to show this idiot how to maintain a good relationship, why does he have to ask me..? Im sure his buddys knocked up a chick before? Unless he really fell for somebody? But then again im sure he knows guys who hang onto a special girl, but what I dont get why are you asking me a gay pathetic nerd you bullied my first day of school?!

I was brought out of my thought by soap in my eye. I screamed holding my eye stomping my feet growling at the stinging pain.

After my painful shower I wobbled into my room and got changed into baggy cloths walking downstairs to grab something to eat. I made some cereal after sitting down eating some I realized ever since I met Jordan my schedule hasn't been the same. I rest my head on my hands thinking, its ironic how one single guy comes into my life and bully's me then fucking asks for relationship help from a gay guy. It makes no sense why he is trying to get in my mind...

-

Today I decided to walk to school because I just felt the need to. As I was walking down the curved cracked sidewalk I noticed Emma further down the street so I ran up to her scaring her from behind, "ARRRGH!!!" I yelled grabbing her shoulders. "GAH" She screamed swirling around hitting me with her book bag full of books. I fell to the ground laughing in some pain from the books, "Alex?! Why would you do that" she helped me up grabbing her book bag. "I thought it would be funny" I chuckled continuing to walk to school with her.  She pouted before speaking,"Im glad your feeling better today." with that we made it to school. I made my ways through  the crowded morning hallways to my locker. 69. I open it and grabbed my math binders when I noticed a piece of paper fell. I open it to see..

"Meet me in the courtyard at lunch" ~ Anonymous

I shrugged throwing it away sitting in my usual math desk waiting for class to begin when sat next to me pinching my arm. "Ow! what now?" I rolled my eyes, "I need a pen?" He asked innocently. "fine." I handed him my black paper mate branded pen. He nodded as a thanks and the lesson began.

Every lesson I was one class closer to lunch, sadly the lunch bell chirped letting everyone aware it was lunch. I went and grabbed my bagged lunch and headed to the cherry blossom tree in the center of the courtyard there I saw the blue eyes I knew so little about again. I lightly blushed embarrassed why he couldn't just text me and why he put a note in my locker and signed it anonymous?! I approached him slowly. "Hey..? Why did you need me?" I asked him. He looked over at me the blue eyes looked into my aqua ones before he spoke, "Did you forget that you were suppose to help me dumbass." he harshly said pulling me down to sit with him. I looked at him unsure what to say. "Um... Sorry for asking this but why couldn't you have one of your other friends help you..?" I asked looking away from his gaze. He sighed in frustration. "Because all they do is knock girls up and if I asked they wouldn't take me seriously dating someone since they think im all scary." He looked away, "this was a stupid idea." He mumbled under his breath. "Well if they think your all so scary first thing you need to do is start acting nicer to other people so then that girl you like won't think you are scary after all. Got it?" I looked at him just to see his jaw drop. "Are you serious ?" He questioned, I nodded. "You also need to start smiling more it give a more friendly attitude towards others. Like this!" I smiled at him. He nodded and tried to smile, it was scary... "Uh almost...Relax okay? Like you are really enjoying something." He took another deep breath and smiled. It looked great. "Im sure girls will be going crazy after you flash them a sweet smile like that." He looked away then back at me taking a bite of my sandwich. "Really?"