Beach Day

Before Lucus and Jailene left they made sure to let me know that they approve of Austin. I was glad that they actually approved even though they knew about all the drama me and Austin went through.

"The plan was that we were supposed to go out to brunch today." Austin said.

"Oh I totally forgot." I said slapping my head in disappointment.

"It's okay next time." He came to me and held me in his arms looking down at me. "What do you want to do today? I'm all yours."

"Well since its already one in the afternoon and it's pretty hot out why don't we go to the beach and relax a bit from all the events that happened this morning. I've been wanting to go for a while."

"That's sounds like a plan to me but I'd need to get a ready and get my trunks. There's no call for them at the office." He smiled at his little joke.

I tried not to smile but I couldn't resist that beautiful smile of his. "Than you get them while I stay here and prepare a little picnic lunch for us and get ready too. By the time you come back I'll be ready."

He kissed my nose. God I feel so special when he does that. "That sounds like a plan babe. I'll be right back and I'll bring the drinks for the beach." He winked at me and was out the door. He really knew how to show a girl that she's special. I wonder how many other girls he used his charm on? Whatever let it go. I need to get ready anyways.

I took a quick shower and decided to put my hair in a messy bun since it was obviously going to get messed up with the waves.

I love the beach. I find the water to be so relaxing and just how much beauty there truly is within a beach. Starting from the little grains of sand to the different seashells to the color and feeling of the waves.

After fixing my hair and decided to go all natural with no makeup, I had to figure out which bathing suit I was going to wear.

I decided to wear my pink patterned white bikini and a white kimono as my cover up.

For our picnic I decided to make mega turkey sandwiches, fruit kabobs, a pasta salad and nutella filled strawberries for something sweet

For our picnic I decided to make mega turkey sandwiches, fruit kabobs, a pasta salad and nutella filled strawberries for something sweet. I also decided to take chips and assorted nuts. I hope this is enough.

By the time I got everything in the basket Austin opened the door. He took one look at me and his whole face changed. He wasn't too happy with my teeny bikini.

"Don't you have a something that is a little less...you know...revealing?"

"Autin you're kidding me." His face said otherwise. "We are going to the beach and it's over 90° outside for Christ's sake! I will be more comfortable like this.

He was still not happy even though I tried to reason with him. "Fine but if I notice that there are 'wandering' eyes that happen to be landing on you, you are putting on one of my t-shirts for the rest of the time we are at the beach. Okay?"