Chapter 3

Once we got home I changed to something more comfortable. I put on my Nike shorts and a black tank top. I headed down stairs and Sofia asked me "What's for dinner? I'm so hungry?"

"Umm I honestly I don't know. " I was so confused I swear I thought mom made something for us to eat before she left guess not.

"Hey Sofia you want Chinese take out or pizza?" I asked turning around to see her face glued to the tv. "Hello! Is that even a question obviously Chinese " she responded without taking her eyes off the screen. "Thought so." I said to myself

Ok first I need to find my phone. So I can't find my phone. No problem there. I just love it when I can't find my phone when I need it the most, don't you. You can practically see the sarcasm dripping from my mouth.
"Sofia have you seen my phone?"

"No but if it helps you didn't have it with you in the car when you picked me up cause today you didn't blast your music like you usually do."

"Oh Fuck! Oh Shit! Oh Hell No! I didn't leave it at school did I ?" I started talking to myself . Oh Sofia has 'Find my iPhone' app on her iPad ! Thank God!

"Sofia let me borrow your iPad so I can find my phone." She handed it to me. I put in the information. And I saw my phone on the map.
It was on the move! Like literally it was moving really fast. I paid really close attention and it was in my neighborhood, on my street, in front of my house.

*Knock*  *Knock*

Ok so I am fucking scared no need to say otherwise. I slowly opened the door and to my surprise it was Sam and his two other brothers. Out of all three of them Sam looked the happiest with his sexy smile and his beautiful ocean blue eyes. Ok so all of them have dashing ocean blue eyes and wonderful dark brown hair. That's what they all have in common when it comes to facial features.

"Umm Can I help you guys?" I had to ask because come on I just met these guy 3 hours ago and they are standing on my porch.

"The real question is 'how can we help you?' Camila ." Sam said with his signature smirk. "You picking up what I'm putting down?" He continued.

"I don't think I am following you." I am really confused now like seriously I never felt so dumbfounded in my life.

"Just get on with it, man." Stephan complained. "Ok ok. Damn I was just messing with her! Shit so pushy! " Sam argued with his brother.

"Umm guys..? No offense but what are you doing here?" I asked curiosity was  killing me.

"Does this look familiar?" Sam said smirking while holding my phone.

"Oh my fucking God! Thank you so much I have ..... " I was saying while I was interrupted.
"Cam-Zila if you don't order that Chinese food I will go up to your room and eat all of you secret candy stash!!" I hear my sister tell from the living room. I can't freaking believe she used that nickname on me, right now, in front of these boys.

All three of them smirking trying to contain their laughter. "So .. Cam-Zila  are you going to invite us for dinner since we did find your phone?" Stephan asked while Sam is waving my phone in my face.

"You know what, why the hell not." I said snatching my phone from his hands. "It is the least you can do ." Sam said while walking into my house.

"Did you order alrea.... " Sofia started saying before she bumped into a building that was Sebastian. Sofia looked up at him and he looked down at her. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you I swear" she said while looking at her feet blushing.

Sebastian picked her up and placed her on the kitchen island "It ok little one I know you didn't mean it." He ruffles her hair and she blushes. Wow! When I do that she yells at me and tells me that it took forever to do but when he does it she blushes. It official I envy Sebastian Cooper.

"So how about it are you going to order?" Stephan says breaking the silence.

I order the takeout and while we are waiting I went to the living room and turned on Netflix to put on my all time favorite show. Supernatural.

"No way you watch that! " All three of them said at the same time. "Ok so 1. Stop doing that, that talking at the same time shit is weird and 2. What's up with you guys and second guessing everything I do today?" I say while raising an eyebrow.

"1.  Ok we will stop and 2. You just don't look like the type that would watch that kind tv show." Stephan remarked. "Anyway.." Sam tried to switch the topic . "Have you gotten to the part where Dean turns into a Demon?" Sam asks.

"WHAT?!" I yelled knowing very well that he did NOT just spoil this for me.
"I'll take that as a no." Sam said while taking a seat. We all were quietly watching the tv until the door bell rang. "I got it !! " Sofia said.
"No it's fine I got it it's probably the takeout" I replied. She just nodded.

I head towards the door and see a guy in a mask. "What the FUCKING HELL!" I sort of yelled and screamed at the same time then the guy in the mask picked me up, placed me on his shoulders, and started walking up towards the stairs until the boys interrupted ...

"What the FUCK IS THIS!" Sebastian  said all of them getting ready to punch the guy in the mask.

"Who the hell are these guys, Mami Cami? " the guy in the mask said. And I immediately recognized him because of the nickname.

"My FUCKING GOD ! No way! " I say while he is putting me back on the floor. " DICKY-NICKY!" I said remembering the nickname I gave him. And the boys snickered.

He took of his mask and it was Nicholas Edwards , my childhood best friend until he moved away. "In the flesh and I told you not to call me that, sweetheart."

Yup he made me blush like all the time. I didn't care I hugged him like no one was watching. We pulled apart when I head the door bell ring. I told them to make themselves at home and the boys all stayed in the living room while I was paying the delivery guy.

When I walked in the living room they where exchanging looks at one another.

It was weird not gonna deny it.

So I introduced them to one another to make it less uncomfortable and we ate afterwards . Sofia went to her room to sleep after she had stuffed her stomach and I cleaned everything up. Nick had to leave because he still needed to unpack everything. He gave me and bear hug while his hands were sneakily sliding down my back making their way to my ass until I slapped them away. "Sorry I guess my hand slipped. So bye see you tomorrow at school, Mami Cami!" He said. "Stop calling me that, Dicky-Nicky!" I replied and he was on his way.

"When the hell where you gonna tell us about that guy!" Sebastian said all hot-headed.
"Umm wasn't planning to. I mean I didn't even know he was coming back. Plus I just met you guys I don't have to tell you everything!" I yelled back at him. "Dude calm down" Sam said trying to calm him down. "Yeah man it's cool." Stephan was trying the same thing.

"You know what see you tomorrow Camila ." Sebastian said with venom dripping on my name while he left and slammed the door.
"I'm really sorry about that he just... well he's just..." Sam was trying hard to explain. "Emotional and Hot-Headed. We apologize for him." Stephan filled in.

"Oh and thanks for the food!" They both said at the same time over their shoulder while making their way out of the house.

Ok I know I am weird but that was a whole new level.

I wonder what the hell that was about? One things for sure is that I can't think anymore I have got to get some shut eye.

I can't wait to tell Michelle that Nick is back.

************************************
Wow ! Just wow !
What do you think is Sebastian problem? And why did he get so angry or was he jealous?
Next chapter is gonna be pictures of the cast in the book so far .
Thanks for reading !

Till Next Time
XOXO
-Mari