When You See Him Shirtless

A/n: stay calm and fangirl. Lol.

Freddy

It was really hot tonight and Freddy was waiting for you but he can't take the heat anymore since he's wearing a black tuxedo so he went to his room and took off the top part of his tux. Then he went to his drawer and took out a towel and wiped his sweat (if that's possible) under his bangs.

-meanwhile-

You walked in the pizzeria as you fanned yourself with your (f/c) fan.  "Hey guys!" You greeted. "Hey (y/n)!" They greeted back in unison. Then you noticed that Freddy's not on the stage.

"Hey, have you seen Freddy?" You asked.

"I saw him going to his room." Bonnie replied. You nodded then you walked in front of the brown door and knocked. "Freddy, you in there?" You called out.

"Come in (y/n)." He said. Then you opened the door and closed it behind you. Then you turned your head to see Freddy laying on his bed shirtless with a towel covering his icy blue orbs.

Freddy lifted the towel to see his lovely girlfriend. "Hello love." He said with his charming smile. You (e/c) eyes widened as a saucer, your mouth hanged open, your cheeks turned red and you dropped your fan.

'D*mn, is it me? Or is it Freddy making the night even hotter?' You asked in your thought. Freddy stood up with a towel around his neck  and walked in front of you and grabbed your chin with his two fingers and tilted your head up making you snapped out of your thoughts and looked into his eyes.

You tried to hold the urge of looking down at his V-line but fail and you blushed even redder, you're lucky that Freddy didn't even noticed it.

"Love? Are you okay? You're temperature is getting hotter, are you sick?" He asked with a concerned look as he pulled you towards him by grabbing your waist and he puts his hand against your forehead.

"N-no." You stuttered.  "Good." He sighed then he hugged you and your face was buried on his bare chest. You closed your eyes tightly as you fangirled inside your head.

Bonnie

Bonnie was having a mood of having a shower so he went to his room and have a long relaxing shower.

-meanwhile-

You walked in the pizzeria with a smile on your face. "Hey guys!" You greeted and they greeted back to you in unison.

"Where's Bonnie?" You asked. "In his room." Freddy answered. "Okay, thanks Freddy." Then you walked in front of his door and knocked.

"Bonnie?" You called out but there was no response. You knocked again but no response again. You opened the door and went inside his room.

You looked inside around his room and then you heard a water dripped and then the creek. You looked behind you to see a fog coming out of the bathroom and a figure coming out of the bathroom. As the fog faded, the figure turned out to be your bunny boyfriend wearing  nothing but his purple fuzzy towel around his waist.

His magenta shrank as he saw you. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked towards you. You blushed really red as you looked at his wet dark purple hair down to his upper body. His chest was toned and his stomach was flat as the beads of water dripped down.

"(Y/n)?" He called you out of your thoughts. "Uh....uh...um... I was looking for you." You stuttered.

He smiled and gave a  kiss on your nose. "Would you please leave my room? I have to change." He asked politely. You nodded then you left his room with a blush on your face.

Foxy

A/n: FOXY FANS LEMME HEAR YA SCREAM!

You went in the pizzeria and went to Pirate's Cove. "Foxy?" You called out. "Aye lass! Come on in!" His voice heard. You went inside and saw Foxy sitting against the wall....shirtless.

You looked down from his face to his six pack abs. (Wow. O_O maybe because of running so much.) You blushed like crazy.

Foxy noticed this and he smirked at his gal as he lifted his eye patch to reveal his other amber eye. "Like what ye see lass?" He asked as he winked at you. (Dang Foxy, you are so sexy in their eyes....)

"F-Foxy, w-why are you *gulps* shirtless?" You stuttered as your blush increased. "I feel hot in me pirate outfit." He answered as he wiped his sweat from his forehead. "O-oh..."

Goldie

You knocked in Goldie's door but there was no response. "Goldie! I'm coming in!" You exclaimed then you turned the knob and opened the door and went inside.

His room was dark and quiet. You looked around  and stopped. You saw a figure on the bed. You took a step closer to the bed and squinted your eyes yo take a better look.

It was your boyfriend laying on his stomach asleep shirtless with his messy dirty blonde hair. You blushed at the sight of him. (You think it's sexy eh?)

You quietly sat beside his sleeping form. You put your hand on his hair and started to stroke it with your slender fingers.

Goldie started to shift then he puts his muscular arms around your hips and continued to sleep as he smiled.

'Did she like what she sees?'

Chico

You were helping Chico making pizza until you accidentally knocked over the sauce to his yellow vest and his white dress shirt. "Oh my gosh! Chico, I'm so sorry!" You said. "Nah, it's okay." He said with a smile.

"Although I don't want to be crawled up by the ants." He said then he took off his vest and his dress shirt and puts them on the table.

He looked at you to see your face red as a tomato. He chuckled and poked your cheek. "Like what you see?" He asked. You pouted and looked away. "L-let's just continue making pizza." You stuttered.

'Oh my gersh!'