Chapter 79 - Sweet Dreams

(Continued from previous chapter)

"I'm back." Lin announced, coming back into my room. "They have a movie theater here, we're going to go see a movie. And it's not going to be a sappy cry your eyes out movie, we are going to go see Back To The Future, someone decided to play that mid-March 2016, so, come on, let's go. It's funny, it'll cheer you up." He grabbed his phone off of my bed, and I got up as well, I was in a Hamilton sweatshirt and jean shorts, this is acceptable. I slipped shoes on and followed Lin to the mini movie theater they had on board, and before we went in Vanessa showed up with Sebastian.

"What's going on?" She asked, "you said I had to get down here, did something happen?" She said to her husband.

"Um, William," he whispered the rest into her ear, and I saw her face fall a little.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry." She hugged me, "are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said pulling out my phone and showing her the picture.

"Woah. I'm so sorry, this is awful, are you gonna be ok?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I replied shoving my phone back into my shorts pocket.

The movie was nice, it's one of my favorite movies so, obviously. As we were walking out, I checked my phone, which I had turned off during the movie.

(Abigail I'm so sorry.)

(I was at a party Sunday night.)

(Seriously.)

(I love you so much.)

(Your dad texted me.)

(I didn't know he could get angry.)

(Please, Abigail listen to me.)

(Respond. Please.)

(Are you even seeing these?)

(Please call me.)

(Please.)

(I love you.)

(I really do, Abigail I love the crap out of you, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, just, listen to me.)

(I know I screwed up.)

(Just listen to me.)

(Please)

(Roonie?)

He had also tried to call me 4 times. I sighed and dialed his number, I mean, we have to face this. It happened.

"Hello?" He answered the phone with hope in his voice, and a little bit of excitement, like he had been waiting for this call. "Roo, I know that's you, thanks for calling, please hear me out."

"William." I stopped him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I was at a party, I was an idiot, I got drunk." He confessed.

"You got drunk?" I asked. "You're 16!"

"I know, I'm so sorry, sweetie I love you, I love you so much, I never meant to hurt you."

"Then what did you intend to do?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was an idiot, I never drink, ever, I'm serious, I... I..." He fumbled his words, not knowing what to say next. "I'm sorry Roonie."

"I know you're sorry. I know, I just, why didn't you tell me when you called?"

"I was kinda hoping that no one would remember. That we could go on like that never happened."