107

when dan wakes up the next morning he is sweating. his body is restless and his vision is blurry (face) and the temperature is so low but he is so clammy and he feels suffocated. he feels lost and confused and he hates the fact that he is back home. he remembers everything. his room is dark and the walls are closing in on him and he feels strangled and he is weltering and it is so disturbing.

he gets out of his bed as fast as he can and he is stumbling and his breath is heavy and his eyes search for his phone.

he needs to get back to phil.

he climbs out of the window and it has been so many days since he's been climbing the roof so he does that in no time and he is sitting on the torturously cold tiles and phil is nowhere to be seen and the lights from the stars is blinding and his eyes are watering because he just feels so helpless.

his shaking fingers dial phil's number and it is the third ring when phil's frantic voice rings in his ears.

"dan? are you okay?"

"phil, phil please just come here we need to go, my dad, they are going to come back phil please help me i'm–"

"dan calm down, shh," phil tried calming him down but it was not working. dan's breathing was staggering and he was crying and he just wanted phil to be there.

"please phil i just, i can't go back there phil it was hell," dan cries, his voice breaking and phil can physically feel his pain.

"i know baby, i won't let you go there again, i promise, now listen to me okay?"

"okay,"

"take deep breaths alright? and calm down, i am coming there and we can figure something out okay? where are you?"

"i'm on the roof,"

"okay i'll be there in a minute, don't worry,"

"i love you phil,"

"i," phil was overwhelmed. it had been so long. "i love you too, so much,"

--
i dø nøt have writers bløck my writer just hates the cløck