Photograph

The screens monitors blinded me eyes but what I saw widened my eyes.

Pictures and photographs were shown on the small screens .Slideshow after slideshow in each different screen appeared different pictures in different times.

Everywhere ,my eyes touched I saw pictures.

They were all pictures of me.

Pictures of when I was small . Notes written below it showing the time and place I was there.

Playing with Cori.

Hanging out with Diego after school.

Cleaning . Shopping.Laughing. Walking.Helping.Talking.The list was endless,in how many different angles they took of me.

So many photos,so many side notes,comments.

The only screen that was still black was the big one in the middle,but it had a green button on its center.

My trembling hand reached out to touch and the screen started to play before my widened eyes.

Cori stood in her favorite pink dress,that costed her three months worth of work at peoples houses to purchase it. She was standing shyly inside of an entrance of a club.

"Cori Placida has entered the building Eduardo.", I hear Todd say through a recording .

"Make sure she doesnt go anywhere ,keep in her sight.", Eduardos voice commands.

"Pete escort her to the VIP lounge.", Adam instructs.

"Got it.", Pete responds ,and I watch Pete making his way through the crowd towards and points upwards .My gaze follows were he is pointing at and I see Eduardo surrounded by beautiful women but it seems he isnt paying attention to them.

I return my eyes to Cori who smiles slyly and follows Pete.

"Did you see that look man?", Todd exclaims his voice sounding surprised.

"Yes.", Eduardo responds.

"Do you think she knows.", Todd asks worridely

"She is a Placida and a Hutchinson ,I wouldnt be surprised if this bitch knows everything. She has been spotted leaving the Rumanos house numerous times. They are fucking rats.", Adam says

"Lets just finish what we are supposed to do ,and leave it all up to her.Eduardo you should leave ,before she opens her mouth.", Adam suggests.

"Got it.", Eduardo says and when Cori is not looking he leaves exiting from a back door.

"Edo take her to bedroom ,Pete get the phone and throw it on the bed.", I hear Todd say .

"Yes boss.", They both simotaneously answer.

I watch as Cori is gestured to another location and she is steered the opposite way that Eduardo departed from.

The video cameras follows her down the hall,and the screens turn into the bedroom,Cori enters the room and sits down on the bed without looking over it.

She sits down for the longest time and you cpuld tell when she gets restless because she lays down ,her head besides the phone now. Her eyes widen and grab the sleek looking phone,and quickly hides it in her purse.

"Cesar tell her that Eduardo left,and escort her out.", Adam says the exact moment after she hides the phone.

"Did she get the phone?", Eduardo asks and I hear like car doors being closed in the background where he is located at.

"Yes she did.", Adam answers him.

A new video pops up after that one .

Its was a camera footage of Cori and I in the cells ,and when the guards come and gets us.The scene follows us as we walk to Eduardos office.