chapter 34

Percy pov-

It wasn't until Thursday that anything interesting happened. Since we came last friday, we will be leaving tomorrow.

I've called uncle Tony every day. He says he misses me and he can't wait for me to come home.

Well, today we aren't going to do anything specific. I'm probably going to chill and hang at the house while mostly everyone else is going out to do their own thing.

I just can't shake the feeling that someone's watching me. I've felt this way for a few days, but I'm probably paranoid.

Andrew pov-

I may or may not have been following Percy around all week. The rest of my friends have gone back to Camp because I'm being a "creep".

I'm just so madly in love with her that I have to be with her. I need her. I really am being a creep.

I don't care. I just want to be near her. Her presence is so calming. I wish I never cheated on her. I don't want her to move on.

At this moment I am staring at her through a window. She is sitting at a piano with a confused expression. She is biting her bottom lip like she does when she's thinking. Her raven hair is falling down her back and she isn't wearing makeup, but she still looks astonishing. She is wearing a red tank top with black shorts. She also has a pair of black socks on her feet.

Suddenly the boy who she said was her boyfriend enters the room and says something that gets her attention. Her eyes light up as she looks at him.

Di immortales. I am being a stalker.

Percy pov-

I was sitting at the piano trying to figure out how I played it before when Wade comes in and says he has an idea of what we can do today.

"Let's just go out and walk around." He says

"Alright. Let me get dressed and we can go." I say

"I'll get ready too."

We both go to our rooms and I get dressed. After applying makeup and putting on jewelry, I slip on my shoes and meet Wade downstairs.

Once I'm down, we leave. He drives us to a small shopping center thing and we walk around and look in some shops.

We were joking around with everything and simply having fun. After we walk past the shopping center we are in a park type thing. There are benches and flowers and people.

I decide to say something that's been bugging me. "I feel like the sun is directly on me wherever we go."

"Cant really blame it. I mean, if I could be on you all day, I would." I blush and look away from him.

"Sorry, that just slipped out. I shouldn't have said it..." He trails off and we walk in silence for a few seconds.

"So whose your favorite superhero?" He asks me, trying to make the moment less awkward. He then adds "not counting yor uncle."

"I've kind of had a crush on Spiderman lately." I say

"Wait?!" Wade stops walking and turns to me "Do you know Spiderman's actual identity?!"

"Yeah" I tell him

"Tell me please" He says

"I cant. I'm sworn to secrecy." No I'm not. I just don't think Peter would want me to tell him. But then again, Peter didn't seem to care about what I wanted when he told me he didn't want to be friends. I should tell Wade.