fifty nine

wanted to write a cute chapter for sebalia so :-) date nights
-

"Will you quit taking photos of me, asshole?"

Sebastian scoffed, lowering his phone and slipping it into his pocket. He shuffled forward a little, back hugging Talia as she leaned over the fencing at the edge of the pier. They'd spent almost an entire day wandering around the pier side and now as it approached 7pm he was eager for them to go and have a meal just as he'd promised.

"Can we go now, babe?" he pouted, "It's nearly seven and our reservations are at like twenty past."

Talia rolled her eyes at how whiny he was being, twisting her body around to face Seb fully. Her breath hitched a little at how close they were, her chest pressed against his as her back pressed against the fence. He kissed her nose, "Please?"

Talia tiptoed a little to properly kiss him, intertwining their hands and nodding a little. "Come on then, it won't take long to get there."

Sebastian beamed at her, teeth flashing and eyes captivated by her beauty - as usual, he was mesmerised.

"Babe you're staring at me again," Talia teased, tongue poking out as they strolled down the boardwalk of the pier towards the bustling town in which they'd spent the day.

"Do I look bothered by that, fiancée?" Sebastian mocked, lips ghosting over hers in close proximity. "I think I can stare at you as I please. I mean, how could I not?"

Talia bit her lip, glancing at Sebastian's lips as though she was about to kiss him, but pulled away at the last minute, "Tease." he mumbled, tutting.

"We've got places to be Sebby," Talia laughed, dragging him by his hand towards the restaurant at which they had a reservation, "Good food to eat."

Sebastian rolled his eyes, twirled Talia around once and stopped her right outside the restaurant.

He adjusted his body a little, arm wrapping around Talia's waist and hand pressing firmly against the base of her back. He drew her in, kissing her once.

"Don't rush me, princess," he laughed, warm breath on Talia's face, "I'm trying to make the most of my day with the most incredible woman. Do you know her? She's really quite the charmer."

Talia laughed, mumbling something about how cheesy Sebastian could be sometimes.

"Come on, you soppy git," she kissed him quickly, hand clutching his collar between her fingers as she kept him close, "Let's go before I change my mind and suggest we skip to dessert." she winked, shoving him back a little and turning to walk into the restaurant, hips swaying."

"And you say I'm the thirsty one?"

---
this has been prewritten since like chap fifteen lmao it's kinda cute but short, idk so i changed a bit & thought id upload !!
elöise