Questions, Goodreads, Team Name Making Time!

First off, I would like to answer some questions that you guys have been asking!

When are you getting published? You can buy the book starting June 19!

Will you still be here on Wattpad and finish your other books? Definitely!  Never going to stop.

Where will Island Rush be available? It'll be on Amazon :) In paperback form too!

This announcement is going to be super short. So make sure to read the whole thing!

This unicorn should convince you.  And if you think its a crappy looking unicorn, then feel bad for it and keep reading this message! :P

\

\ji

/.(((

(,/"(((__,--.

\ ) _( /{

!|| " :||

!|| :||

''' '''

But before we get into the nitty gritty of it, I just wanted to start off by saying thank you. Thank you so much for reading my story. It's my life and something I didn't know I would want to do for the rest of my life.  But I do and it might not have been my dream if it wasn't for you guys.  The fact that now it's getting published makes my dream come true and my future much more brighter.  We all love reading books (I LOVE reading). But its because of you reading this book, something really special has happened. So THANK YOU.

The book is currently viewable on Goodreads (basically the world's biggest book catalogue) so go check it out, write a review for it, rate it, add it to your bookshelves and recommend it to any friends you have on goodreads. (SPREAD THE INFORMATION VIRUS, SPREAD IT NOW!) 

And hey, I'm not asking for you to write a review on Goodreads as a favor.  It's for your benefit... to improve your writing skills when it comes to writing reviews! (please buy my terrible excuse when really it would just be a great favor towards me!) 

Just go onto Goodreads and search the book.  Or you can find the link for it below in the comments too :) 

If the book starts to get big on Goodreads before it's even published, then you guys can point it out to all of your friends and family. And laugh because you've already read the book! 

I also want to do something really cool. Because I love you guys to bits, I really want for all of us to get a team name! Doesn't that sound cool? And I want YOU guys to name us since this is a very democratic space. So if you guys have any suggestions at all for a super cool team name, feel free to email me at marien_dore@awesomeauthors.org!

Also like me on Facebook for more updates or silly jokes to keep you entertained until the book is launched. So go check it out right now!  Link is in my bio under my profile! Also find it in the comments below too!  I'm working to try to build up my community there so check it out!

There is a lot involved in publishing a book (I love it!). But I don't want to bog you down with every little piece of progress. But you guys are the reason why this dream has come true, and so you guys are going to get updates at all the major milestones leading up to the big launch of the book in the next few weeks!

That's right, in the next few of weeks!  Remember... JUNE 19th!

As porky pig would say "THATS ALL FOLKS!"  I'll talk to you soon. And have an AWESOME DAY!  Don't forget to check out the book on goodreads ;)

Your fellow reader signing off.

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers the last day you can submit your cover is June 6!

P.S.S. If you leave a review on Goodreads, your review will automatically be in the published book! :D