85. Celebrating Their Birthday

Steve:

You worked with Sam, Bucky, and Nat to plan a party for Steve, nothing too big but you still wanted to bring his friends together and celebrate. You also enjoyed the excuse to make Bucky and Sam work together on certain projects. The day of you took Steve out for a lunch date a gave him his gift then Sam came over to pick the two of you up and take you to the party.

Bucky:

Bucky really wasn't looking forward to a party or anything with a lot of people so you decided to celebrate with just the two of you. You don't do much during the day, but that night you take him out for dinner and then to go see a movie. When you got home that night you give him his birthday gift and the two of you ate the cake that you made for him.

Pietro:

You and Wanda, with a little help from Tony, planned a massive Stark level birthday party for Pietro at the tower. It was huge and quite a lot of fun, especially for Pietro. After the party when the two of you got home and had your own private celebration was definitely the highlight of the night though.

Loki:

You new that Loki wanted to get away for a while and just spend some time with you so the two of you planned a short vacation for his birthday. You got time off and headed to your little Island on Asgard for a few days. You stayed in the cabin he had built for you and had dinner every night on the beach where he proposed.

Clint:

A few days before his actual birthday Clint's Avenger buddies worked with you to throw him a surprise party at the compound and invited a bunch of his S.H.I.E.L.D. friends as well. Then on his actual birthday you tried to surprise him again, this time by cooking his favorite meal for him and baking him a homemade cake. Unfortunately most of the food was slightly burned and the cake as a bit dry, however Clint still loved that you tried and loved the meal even if it wasn't the best.

Thor:

Thor likes to celebrate his birthday in Asgard with his family and his friends there, so the two of you take a trip to Asgard for a few days. There is a massive feast and ball thrown by Thor's family in celebration. You get to celebrate with all of his friends and he gets quite drunk with the warriors three, which results in all of them tripping over each other's words as they tell stories from their escapades.

Tony:

The two of you start celebrating by spending the morning in bed together, before going out to spend the afternoon together in a more relaxed celebration. Then that night everything gets a lot more crazy at the biggest Stark party of the year, there are probably more people there then there are at Times Square on New Years. Well, maybe not that many but it is a pretty close estimate.

Natasha:

Natasha doesn't really love celebrating or making a big deal out of her birthday, but you wanted to do something for her. So you talked to her and decided that a small dinner with few of the Avengers and their partners. After dinner you gave her a gift (she was very clear on the one gift rule), and then you had another, sexier celebration just the two of you ;).

Wanda:

You make her breakfast in the morning and take her out for dinner that evening at her favorite restaurant. While the two of you are out at dinner Pietro heads to your apartment to set up the surprise party that the you planned with him. By the time you get back to the apartment with Wanda everyone is there and when they surprise her there is a lot adorable, exited blushing on her part.