Chapter 3: If You Attack A Women's Pride All Hell Breaks Loose

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Chapter 3: If You Attack A Women's Pride All Hell Breaks Loose

"Everyone take a seat," the teacher yells as I make my way into my first-period history class.

"Bair," Pipper yells and I turn towards the right side of the room. He's sitting in the back corner and next to him is an empty chair. I look around the room and spot Vinny on the left corner of the room with his eyes glued to his cellphone.

"Pipes," I smile taking a seat next to him. "Sorry about this morning. Vincent can be a pain in the ass."

"Don't worry about it," he shrugs looking at Vinny. "How do you even know him?"

"I live with him," I answer. "I thought you knew."

"I knew some girl had moved into their house," he says shocked "I just didn't know it was you."

"Yeah I'm going to live there all year long," I take a deep breath.

"You need to move out," some girl who's sitting in front of us rapidly turns to look back. "Like tomorrow."

She's a skinny redhead with cute freckles all over her cheeks and a perfectly straight pearly white smile.

"Why?" I question.

"Don't you know," she exclaims "they're like the town's three biggest school hoes. They get at everything with legs and boobs."

"Really?" I ask amused.

"Yeah," she nods opening her green eyes as wide as she can and it makes Pipper laugh.

"Tell me about them," I say intrigued.

"Josh is the school's top student and he's every girl's dream. I mean smart and hot, who doesn't want that?" she jokes. "Alex is smart, but what makes him attractive is that he can literally play every single sport the school offers. From football to freaking tennis."

"What about Vincent?"

"He's the town's bad boy," Pipper mocks the girl playfully.

"The mysterious bad boy," she corrects him. "He's the definition of trouble with a side of edgy mystery to him and I hear he's like really serious. I've never even seen him laugh or smile with anyone."

Now that I think about it I've only seen Vinny smirk, frown, or have a serious look on his face.

"Taylor Gold," the teacher frowns. "Please stop talking and face the front of the class."

"Yes Miss," Taylor rolls her eyes before turning around and I chuckle.

***

"Here is your locker," Pipper says slamming his hand on the locker in front of us.

"Thanks," I smile opening it.

"Well, I'll see you later Bair," Pipper waves before walking away.

"Hey Ellie," Vinny smirks making his way towards me.

"My name is Elliana," I state not turning to look towards him.

"Have you made your decision...Ellie?" he asks leaning against the locker on my right side.

So after we made the deal I told them we had to make rules and I needed to receive a prize when I win. They all agreed and said I needed to decide what the rules were and what my prize would be, but of course, I haven't even had time to think about it.