#6, My Sesky Knight

"I am seskkkyyyy and I kknnnooowww iiitt!" I sang at the top of my voice standing on the table holding a half empty bottle of vodka in my hand. The crowd cheered and copied my dance moves while Ryan was moving around the table with his arms wide open to catch me if I fall.

"PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE!" I screamed.

 "WHO IS SESKY HERE?!"

"You are!" They shouted back.

"And who knows it?!"

"You know it!"

Ryan chuckled from below while I looked at him through hazy eyes. 

Seeing multiple images of him, I squinted and tried to focus.

"Raaayyn?" I slurred pointing and moving towards him.

"Stop!" He shouted making me freeze. 

" I am not there, I am here." He said as I turned in the opposite direction.

"There?" I asked and moved

"No sunshine here! And stop moving or you'll fall!" He said.

"Buuutt I want to daaance!" I whined.

  "WHO WANTS TO DDAAANCE?" I screamed again.

The crowd cheered while I held the bottle up like a mic and started singing.

"Twinkle twinkle lillal staaaarr, hhoow I wooonderrr what you aaarree." I took a swig and moved a step forward but tripped over my leg and fell.

I screamed and waited for the impact but found myself in the arms of...

"MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR!" I shouted in his ear making him wince and chuckle.

"No sunshine, I am your prince charming." He said while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No!" I pouted at him. "You no prince. You my knight" I said incoherently.

"Okay okay, I am your knight, happy?" He sighed.

I giggled and poked his cheeks, "You smile should more. You look pwetty!" I said pinching his cheeks.

He blushed slightly laughing but I was too drunk to say anything sensible.

I frowned suddenly poking his chest while he carried me out of his house, "Where your armour knight?"

"It is there sweetheart, it's just invisible." He said placing me in his car and putting the seat belt. He went to the other side and sat in the driver's seat.

"Oooohhh," I slurred, "like maaagic?" I asked amazed.

"Yes, like magic." He replied with a small smile.

I nodded and placed my head against the cool glass window closing my eyes. A comfortable silence surrounding us.

"Where is Caaassie?" I asked with my eyes still closed

"She is still at the party but I informed her that I am taking you home." He said.

" We are here." He said getting out of the car and opened my door lifting me in his arms.

"PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled making him jump.

"You are drunk sunshine, you'll not be able to walk." He reasoned

"NO! DOWN! NOW!" I yelled again making him sigh and put me down.

"Now turn around!" I ordered and he obeyed.

"PIGGY BACK RIDE!" I hollered jumping on his back while he made an oomph sound but caught me balancing both of us.

"Aren't you a bit old for a piggy back ride?" He asked chuckling holding me tightly while heading towards the porch.

I gasped and hit his back, "You are never too old for a piggy back ride!" I buried my face in his back and inhaled his scent 

Wow! He smells so good .

And smelling someone like that is not creepy at all.

Who are yoouu?

Nevermind.

I smiled.

"You are so cute sunshine." He said as we reached my door.

"Keys?" He asked and I pointed towards the plant kept on the side.

"There is a spare one." I mumbled, my voice muffled by his shirt.

"Wow, so safe!" He mocked making me hit him again.

"Stop hitting me woman!" He winced.

"Shuddup!" I muttered.

He opened the door and switched on the lights. He looked around while I pointed towards the stairs. He nodded and made his way up, he entered my room and laid me on the bed sitting on the side.

"Where are your parents?" He asked.

"Work" I mumbled and snuggled in my blanket.

"Oh" He said

 "You should sleep Mae." He said after a moment and I just nodded.

He got up placing a kiss on my forehead and went out, normally I would have protested but I was too tired to say or do anything and surprisingly I felt a smile taking over my lips at this gesture.

With my head filled with his thoughts, I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q- Have you ever been drunk and did something stupid? 

I have never been, the only thing close to it I had is a rum ball pastry during Christmas that to unknowingly, it tasted so bad! 

Sorry for any mistakes!

Vote! Comment! Share!

Cookies! :)