Back home for break.

The date with Calum was really great. He took me to the beach and then we went out to eat after words. We've been a lot closer ever since, it's pretty nice. Although it was a dare, it didn't really feel like one. It also didn't feel like t was 2 weeks ago but I guess it was.

"De? Are you packed for tomorrow?" Michael asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yup. I'm all ready." I responded. I sigh thinking about tomorrow, but I also smile. I finally get to see my family and spend time with them. But I'm also gonna miss being with theses dorks, I have to admit.

"You ready?" Calum asked coming in the bunk room.

"Yeah." I state. Suddenly he wraps his arms around me. I was surprised by hugged him back. "I'm gonna miss you de." He said.

"I'll miss you to." I giggled pulling away. He took my hand and dragged me to the couch where the rest of the boys were. We spent the rest of the night watching movies, and talking about Christmas before we headed to bed.

___________________________

I woke up to an awful loud *beep! Beep! Beep!* followed by a chorus of "nuuurrrr" coming from 4 tired guys.

I stood up and stretched. "You guys need to get up. It's already 7:05" I said.

"Grrrrrrrrr nur I durnt wanna." Was the response. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a washcloths wetting it down in the sink. I rolled it up and smacked the boys one by one to wake them up.

"De!"

"What the he||"

"Really?"

"What the fûck?!"

I rolled my eyes again before grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom. I put on my tights, converse, and one of my Green day shirts. I grabbed Calum's jacket that he had given me once and through it on over the top. I put on light makeup and walked out of the door.

"Isn't that my jacket?" Calum asked.

"Yup. And I'm not giving it back. Go get ready." I said grabbing my bags, As he chuckled before heading to the bathroom to get ready.

After getting everyone else ready, heading in the van, and me falling asleep on the way, we were at the airport.

We got all of our bags, and turned them in before the fans found us.
We were all asked for pictures by 100s of fans. People even asked me. We made it through the gate where only people flying can get through and all decided to get coffee.

We enjoyed the coffee as their security guards watched out for fans. There were about 5 fans that actually knew us and we're flying to so they got pictures.

"I have to go soon, my planes probably gonna be called anytime now." I said and they frowned. Since I would be going to America and they would go to Australia we had different playing obviously. Mike was supposed to board about 20 minutes before theirs did.

We stood up and threw our trash away as we heard the speakers start up.

"All passengers for flight 'London, to, Atlanta, Georgia,' please start boarding thank you." It rang and we started our goodbyes.

"Stay out of trouble." Ashton said Hugging me as we giggled.

"Good luck with mystery girl lukey." I said to Luke and pulled away from our hug.