0.3

Frowning at everything she sees, Ina walks in, dragging her bags along. 

With a contrasting expression from her daughter, Ina's mom smiles. "It's nice, right?"

Ina rolls her eyes behind her back. True, this house is a lot better than their old house but they had so many memories at their old one –she doesn't understand how her parents even thought of selling it and move into a new house in a new neighbourhood.

"Stop frowning." Her brother nudges her with his elbow.

She asks quietly, "How about you? Do you like it?"

"I love our old house but we can also create new memories here." He smiles and ruffles her hair. 

Psh. He is always smiling.

Even though she's not keen of this house yet, Ina is definitely excited to decorate her new room. Lowkey excitedly, she unpacks all her things while jamming to her soundcloud playlist. She's too broke for spotify.

She's not, really. But she doesn't want to spend 6GBP every month when she can get two cups of bubble tea with the same amount of money. 

After finishing unpacking everything and the room fits her taste, she lets out a sigh and plops down on her bed which is located beside the window. A beam of light suddenly interrupts the corner of her eyes, making her eyebrows furrow.

Turning around to look at the direction of the light, she sees the room from her neighbour's house being opened. Her eyes widen and an empty scream leaves her mouth once she sees the figure walk in and places his beanie on the desk before walking towards his closet.

I am not seeing things. 

When she see his arms slowly tugging his white shirt upwards, she quickly closes the curtains.

She sits there on her bed, with her hand on her chest as she feels her heart pounding fast. The shock she gained is halted by a knock on her bedroom door. 

She lets out a weak 'come in'.

"We are giving out rice cakes to the neighbours. Why don't you follow us?" Bogum, her brother asks.

"No."

"You have to." Her mom suddenly appears behind her brother and gestures her to follow them. 

She groans loudly and walks towards them with a big frown on her face, still trying to calm her pounding heart. 

Wait, we are definitely going to give the rice cakes to the home beside ours since duh, they are our neighbours.

She looks down at what she's wearing and curse mentally before asking her mother if she could change her clothes but she firmly answers a 'no' and mutters something about Ina looking the same no matter what. 

The family's first destination is to the left side of the neighborhood so his house turns out to be the last house they have to give the rice cakes to.

Her mom rings the bell but there's no answer.

Fuck, yes. Maybe he went outside already.

Her mom rings it again and after waiting for a few seconds, the door opens and there stands a freaking hot guy in damp hair, a white shirt and grey sweatpants.

It isn't just any particular guy. It is the one who makes her feel the whole zoo in er stomach, the one who owns her heart, Min Yoongi.

"Hello." He bows politely. 

I'm sure he can't see me since I am hiding behind the tall brother of mine.

"Hi!" Her mom beams. "We just moved in to the house beside yours today." She tells and hands him the rice cakes which he accepts with both hands and Ina just ---

 HE'S SO POLITE IT IS SO FREAKING CUTE OKAY. HIS MANNERS IWHRIHSGG

SHUT UP IT'S SO ATTRACTIVE WHEN A GUY HAS MANNERS LIKE YES YOUR MOM RAISED U UP RIGHT

"Thank you."

"You look like the same age as my daughter. Which school do you go to?"

shit shit shit

there goes my mom

"I go to Baepse highschool."

[ a/n: sorry for the name omg ]

"Oh my god, really? She goes to the same school!" Her mom squeals and suddenly pulls her wrist so that Ina's standing beside her.

WHAT IS SHE SO EXCITED FOR

Her face starts heating up, feeling Yoongi's stare on her.

"Do you know each other?" Her mom asks again.

 Mom, please stop.

"Uh, I've seen her around school."

SHIT HE HAS SEEN ME OF COURSE DUH I AM IN THE SAME CLASS WITH PARK JIMIN BUT

That answer saddens her. She's now sure that he doesn't know her name or anything about her -- just that she's also from the same school. 

"Okay." Her mom smiles widely and says, "Please tell your parents that I say hi."

"I will sure do."

Ina's sure he smiles but due to the fact that she has her head hanging head low, she's not able to see anything but his feet in his home slippers.

HIS FREAKING WHITE ADORABLY TOES

I'm neighbors with my crush.

+