Midnight Snack

Do you think the person that wrote descendants, would let me buy it for two dollars.

Because until then, I still don't own it lol

Hailey looked up from her book as Jay walked in the dorm, proudly showing off his new Tourney Jersey. She wolf whistled playfully and Jay laughed before walking over to Mal.

"Did your plan work with Jane?" He asked, leaning against her bed post, " Are you going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal snapped a reply. Hailey rolled her eyes at her purple haired friend. She could be over dramatic sometimes.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Carlos muttered.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down." Mal exclaimed before she lightly smacked Carlos on the back of his head. A weird feeling went through Hailey's stomach as she watched Mal do this, anger maybe? She didn't know, but she did know that she didn't like it.

"We can do this!" Jay exclaimed. Hailey dropped her book and stared up at him in shock. He actually said 'we' as if they were a team. Jay's always been one to do things on his own terms, when and how he wanted to. He's never actually said 'we', "If we stick together."

"And we won't go back until we do." Mal told them. She had been the first to recover from shock from Jay's small speech, "Cause we're rotten-"

"To the core." The four other villains finished softly.

"Oh yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation, and we all get to go." Evie said like it wasn't a big deal, "I have nothing to wear of course."

"Why are you just now telling us this?" Hailey asked.

"I forgot." Evie told her. The four of them continued to stare at her, "What?"

A knock on the door shook them from their thoughts and Mal closed her spell book and stood up, "Hold that thought."

She walked over to the door and opened it, to reveal Ben. Evie dropped her pen and stood up, Hailey set her book down and moved to sit beside Carlos, who was playing a game on the laptop.

"Hey Mal." Ben said with a wide grin, "I didn't see you guys today, so I was wondering if you had any questions or if there was anything, that you needed.." He trailed off.

"Not that I know of." Mal turned to look at her friends, who just shook their heads at her. Hailey picked Dude up and set him on her lap. She played with the strands of the dogs fur and Carlos smiled at them, unbeknown to her.