Chapter 1

They told me that they loved me, they'd never leave or hurt me. They lied. They broke my heart into a million little pieces that I don't think will ever truly be fixed. They used my insecurities against the me. They called me a freak, a play thing, that I was a worthless bitch. I should've known how they felt, it was so obvious that a blind person could tell, but I was blinded by "love". They stayed out late at clubs, they lied, called me names, screamed and yelled when I wanted to talk or hang out, they called me selfish for wanted to go with them or hang out. The worst thing is, is that I still love them after everything they put me through. Now I'm back, I've changed.

//Your P.O.V//

"Y/n get your ass up!!" My aunt yelled at the top of the stairs (my rooms in the basement).

After my parents death,because of a plane crash, on their way home from a business trip, I moved in with my aunt, Y/A/N.

"I'm up women, I'm up gosh!" I shouted back.

I got my clothes out to take a shower.
           //Your outfit//

"Hurry up, Y/N! You're going to be late for school, again!" Aunt Y/A/N yelled again

"I know, I know. I'm coming, give me a couple seconds!" I scream back at her.

I finish getting my stuff on, I put on a little bit of cologne, and run upstairs.

"So are you ready for school Y/N? Senior year." Y/A/N asked excitedly,while giving you some toast.

"Yeah I am, Im happy to finally get away from the girls. It'll do me some good to go to school and see some old friends." I replied, thanking her for the toast with a sad smile.

I was a junior in high school when I was dating the girls, I left to go on tour with them towards the middle of the school year leaving all my friends,and tormentors, behind because I was in love. When I found out they were cheating and lying about our whole relationship, I left. I took the first flight home. I shook my head to rid the horrible memories.

"Look babe, I know you've been through a lot for someone so young, and I know how you feel, but Y/N, you can't let them destroy you like this. You can't let them win. You can fight through this, they might've won the battle, but you, you can win the war." Y/A told you honestly.

I try and fight back the tears, because I know she's right. I need to fight through this, I can't and won't let them win. I have to forget about I have to move on. I hate that I can't get them out of my head. I hate that they are always on my mind 24/7. I hate everything about them. I have so many questions to ask them. Did they ever love me? Why did they do this? Were they that disgusted by me to do that? Was EVERYTHING a lie? What about all the I love yous, the hugs, the kisses, the sweet nothings we whispered in our ears, what about when we made love? When we made love then said I love you to each other. Was it all a lie? After everything that they did to me, why do I still love them? Why do I still want to kiss them? Or pull them all into my arms and forgive them and move on, and be happy together. Why do I still want them?

"I know, and I am trying so hard everyday, but it feels like they're everywhere! I look on social media and their always there. I turn on the radio and their damn music is on. It's like no matter how hard I try to forget them, they will always be in my life somehow." I told her while a couple tears slowly go down my face.

I look at the time and realise I have to leave.

"Look I have to leave, can we possibly talk about this after school?" I plead.

"Of course! Now get going! Go, go, shoo!" Y/A yells while smiling.

"Love you!" I yell running out the door.

"Love you too!" I hear her yell as I run out the door.

Now off to my own personal hell. School.

//A.N// Sorry for the short update. I was thinking of changing the story to a ftm possibly? Comment what you think. Hopefully the next update will be longer.
-Your author