Remembering How To (Axel)

This is dedicated to MargiAsakura who requested it! IDk if this oneshot will make sense but hopefully it does. Hope ya'll like it XD

(Name)'s POV

He 's the class troublemaker and class clown. Our classmates all loved hanging around him during the breaks between classes and lunch. The strange thing about him is that everyday after school he disappears and no one knows where. His firey hair and green eyes weren't hard to find in a crowd so it's pretty mysterious how he's escaped people trying to follow him. Axel, the enigma that lingers in the back of my mind.

"(Name)! (Name)! come over here for a second!" The teacher gestured me over with his hand to his desk. Mr. Boondy was our homeroom teacher who seemed to have an old way of thinking and a narrow mind. My feet stopped right in front of his desk and I waited for him to say something.

"(Name) I heard from the principle that the academic competition this past weekend that you placed in ended good for you. I wanted to congratulate you for placing in the top 5 overall. You did good representing the school and I remember when..."

Mr. Boondy likes to talk a lot along with him not liking to be interrupted and thinks he's always right. These types of teachers were always annoying to deal with. Right along the ones that believe that they know what's best for us and push their ideals and principles on us. Nodding to Mr. Boondy and giving a fake smile I pretended to be interested in what he had said. Adults were so easy to fool with a fake smile and setting the conversation to where their biggest interest in during that time was the main point of the conversation had them eating out of my hands. My motives where never questioned due to my conservative and innocent appearance. Oh how I hate playing this game called life just going through the motions and keeping up appearances for the sake of image. 

Axel's POV

I laughed at what one of the girls around me had said with my head cocked back. My eyes secretly trailing along (Name)'s face and stopping at her lips. Oh there she goes again and giving a fake smile to Mr. Boondy. Watching her nod at whatever he had said, my attention was turned back the group of people surrounding me. The idle chatting left and right made me less tense and I enjoyed the moment of easiness. 

"Look there's Mr. Boondy congratulating (Name) for placing this past weekend. I heard it was pretty high and the school got recognition from it."

"Huh (Name)'s so smart, and she's so pretty too! I'm kinda jealous too."

"Me too, but (Name)'s so nice it's hard not to like her."

I listened to the conversation some girls had about (Name) in slight interest. 

"Her smile I think is her best feature."

"No I think it's her personality that's the best!"

These girls have really no idea how much I wanted to laugh at what they said. They really have fallen for that act that (Name) puts on all the time. It seems to me that everyone here has been fooled by that fake smile of her's and facade. No one here seems to understand that they don't know the real (Name) that's been hiding behind the image she feeds them. No one, not even me but that's all about to change soon. 

One of (Name)'s friends called her over, and I watched her excused herself from the teacher and headed towards us with such a fake smile that I couldn't believe anyone wouldn't notice. My hands unconsciously tightened to a fist as she came closer. 

"Hey guys what's going on?" (Name) looked around with slight interest. The whole class went and congratulated her and surrounded her in excitement.