Chapter 9

I made my way to the house that Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru lived in. I dragged my suitcase behind me and stopped in front of the door.

I have a light gentle knock, and a few moments later the door slid open, revealing Tohru wearing an apron, smiling.

"Motto!" She exclaimed.

"H-Hey Tohru" I muttered, smiling at her.

"Come inside! I can show you where to put your things!" Tohru smiled and I followed her inside. "You can put your things in my room" She smiled.

"Th-Thanks!" I smiled and sat my stuff down, looking around her room.

I've never been to somebody else's house before, it all is so new to me.

"The others are downstairs watching I movie I think, how about you join us?" Tohru asked.

"S-Sure!" I replied and followed Tohru down the stairs.

We walked into the living room and we were greeted by Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure.

Shigure smiled "Why it's nice to see you again Morumoto" He smiled. "And you're looking lovely as usual~"

Yuki and Kyo gave Shigure a deadpan look and a glare.

"Th-Thanks for having me" I smiled greatfully and bowed slightly.

"Why don't you sit down Miss Honda and Miss Morumotto?" Yuki asked us.

We both nodded and sat down at the table, and proceeded to watch TV for about half an hour.

.~,*.~,*.~,*

The movie on the TV was over, and the TV was turned off.

Kyo looked over to me, and bluntly asked me "So, what's the deal with your brother throwing you against a wall?"

I jumped slightly at the question, and gripped my shirt bottom slightly.

"Don't you have parents that can keep your brother under control?" Yuki asked.

I shook my head "N-Nobody can stop him from hurting me..." I gulped slightly and took a deep breath. "B-But I'll be okay! Really!"

"Morumotto this is a serious situation here, we can't just ignore it like its nothing." Shigure added.

"Yeah! We're all here for you Morumotto, you can count on us to help you with anything!" Tohru cheered.

I bit my lip softly, and felt my eyes tear up.

I don't remember a time when so many people cared about me. It was heartwarming to say the least. But I couldn't get hem involved, no matter what.

In fact, why was I even here? Just the act of running away here could get the four of them in trouble.

Maybe I should go back...

"I-I'm so grateful that all of you care so much about me...B-But I can't bring you into this...I-I don't want anyone else hurt...."

I felt a wet and salty tear hit my hand, and realized that I was crying. I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up.

"I-I'll go collect my things" I spoke softly and turned around.

"Motto wait!" Tohru called, and I felt a hand on my wrist. "Please!"

I then was wrapped into the embrace of Tohru.

So this is what a hug felt like...It made me feel all happy and warm..I've never been hugged before...hugging feels so nice...

Wait...

Tohru's hugging me!!!!