11

Monday
I really don't want to be here. I actually feel sick. Maybe it's because I'm on my period and these cramps are making me want to throw up, but school is the last place I want to be. None of my friends are here, which sucks. Beth has a doctors appointment and Devon just developed a fever of 103. So I'm alone. And in the library. Behind a book shelf. Yup, my life is very sad. And its not like I don't have friends. It's just that Beth and Devon are friends that I can be around 24/7. My other friends are just friends that I can only do this with:
Me: "Hey."
Them: "Hey!"
Me: "Nice weather we're having."
Them: "Yup..."
Me: "Ok bye."

And thats it!

"You know, being alone is not fun."

"Goddamn it Dillon, you really can't sneak up on me like that. Your voice is deep and scary." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He put his hand on his heart and pouted. "Well excuse me, I just didn't want you to be alone." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"So what are you doing?" Dillon sat criss-cross across from me.

I looked at him as if he were an alien from a planet of idiots.

"What?" He looked amused and confused.

"I should be the one asking what you are doing! You must want something because don't you have anything to do than be talking to me, because I do." I snapped.

"Actually," Dillon smirked, "I do want something. It involves a girl."

"Are you asking me for dating advice?" I snickered.

"Hm, maybe I came to the wrong person because you probably haven't had a boyfriend since 6th grade." He snickered back.

I glared at him and then flicked him off.

"Can you help me? None of my friends know things about girls because they're lame, but you're a girl so you'd know." He asked.

I looked at him for a moment to see if he was being serious.

He was.

I sighed. "Ok, who's the girl?" I asked.

"Nicky." Dillon said.

"You don't mean Nicky Linkon?" I asked, cringing.

"Yes I actually do, why?" He looked curious.

"Because she's a total bitch." I stated.

"Oh wow you're the nice one." Dillon rolled his eyes.

"Well it's true." I shrugged.

"I don't care, she's hot so it doesn't matter." Dillon said.

"So what do you need help with?" I asked, getting bored.

"She got me a present. A new CD actually. And it's my favorite band. But... I don't know what to get her." He said.

"Get her some perfume, or some jewelry, maybe a shovel so she can bury herself 6 feet under, I don't know." I shrugged.

Dillon took a deep breath and it was full of frustration. This was actually very amusing.

"I don't even know why I came to you for help anyway. I should of known you were just going to be bitchy about it." Dillon said as he stood up.

"I'm a bitchy person anyway so maybe you shouldn't have." I glared at him.

"Or maybe you're just jealous because you don't have me." Dillon said, a smirk on his lips.

"What?! So you seriously think I like you?! Dillon, I don't even like you as a friend so why would I like you as a boyfriend?! Get out of my face." I told him.

He's funny. Really funny, if he thinks I like him.

"Yeah yeah, all girls say that, and then they fall in love with me." He said looking straight in my eyes.

"Me? Fall in love with you?!" I started laughing so hard I was clutching my stomach.

"Not in a million years, Dillon Taylor." I opened my diary, getting ready to start writing.

"Yeah yeah whatever," Said Dillon.

"So whats that?" He asked, eyeing my diary.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"Are you sure about that?" Dillon walked up to me and tried to snatch it out my hands.

"Dude, stop!" I growled.

"What? You don't want me to read your little secrets?" He taunted.

"How about you leave me alone before I kick you someplace you don't want to be kicked." I told him.

"You're boring anyway." Dillon started walking away.

"And you're annoying." I muttered.

"I heard that."

"Kind of the point."

___________________________

Thanks for reading, love you <3